+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Well theres a name i havent seen for ages !! Nodge.

Ghostboro was hoping the board would fall flat on its a*se when he decided to have a break so he could come back on and declare how important he was. It didnīt and, in fact, improved.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Ghostboro was hoping the board would fall flat on its a*se when he decided to have a break so he could come back on and declare how important he was. It didnīt and, in fact, improved.
    Yep. A lot of good discussions, and a lot of varied, well-argued opinions.

It's funny; I used to think Ghost was bright enough and simply approached things from a different angle. Now I see how he is a troll, constantly asking others for proof but when he has to produce an argument himself it's "just his opinion" which happens to constantly go against the norm in here. A waste of time, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    The board was the best it's been in a while during that pr1cks ban. Some disagreements but at the same time people being able to read into each others points of view because they wasn't ludicrous. Also shows what sort of poster ghost is by refusing to post during the other Muppets ban. He clearly just wants confrontation with not one bit of interest he having a proper footy conversation. Set of trolls is all they are.
    Make anything up that floats your boat. It doesn't make what you say, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    You couldn't be further from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Make anything up that floats your boat. It doesn't make what you say, fact.
    Every single time you post your anti Rafa pro Ashley nonsense nothing is ever factual but every single person who responds to you has to respond with facts, or that response is not worthy. What a first class bell end.

Acting normal as in, how?
    Come on Pat, let me know what's expected of me.
    Have you also lost the ability to think for yourself then. Answer your question yourself.

Every single time you post your anti Rafa pro Ashley nonsense nothing is ever factual but every single person who responds to you has to respond with facts, or that response is not worthy. What a first class bell end.
    Just opinions, take them as such and you won't get yourself wound up.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Have you also lost the ability to think for yourself then. Answer your question yourself.
    I can think perfectly well for myself.
    What I won't do is agree with people for the sake of it if I don't follow that line of thought. Accept that because it will never change.

Just opinions, take them as such and you won't get yourself wound up.
    I suggest you do that yourself. If you can't put any actual facts to your 'opinions' then don't constantly ask others to do so.

I suggest you do that yourself. If you can't put any actual facts to your 'opinions' then don't constantly ask others to do so.
    I won't as long as they don't state something as a fact and then won't back it up.
    I don't state facts unless I can back them up.
    I can state my opinions which I back up with reasoning.

There's world of difference.
    So, if someone states something as a fact I will ask them how they know it's a fact. If their argument is to call me a troll and all kinds of names whilst telling all and sundry how I spoil the forum, then I can't really accept that as their proof.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)