+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preston(away)predictions

Preston(away)predictions

I have a bad feeling about this game
    Some fellow supporters are taking this game very lightly,let's hope the team will be bang up for it because Preston definitely will.
    3-0 loss

PNE 0 Rovers 1.. Matt Jansen..

2-2 for me

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this game
    Some fellow supporters are taking this game very lightly,let's hope the team will be bang up for it because Preston definitely will.
    3-0 loss
    Streuth, Robin - I thought I was the gloomy, cautious one!
    Preston are on a decent run, but they've conceded more goals than anyone else in the Championship. Also, I don't think they will take the ultra-defensive approach we've seen against us recently. It could be the game for quick counter-attacks from our point-of-view.
    I think I'll opt for a 2-1 Rovers victory.

Preston 2 Rovers 1 ...Come on the Nobbers ..

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Streuth, Robin - I thought I was the gloomy, cautious one!
    Preston are on a decent run, but they've conceded more goals than anyone else in the Championship. Also, I don't think they will take the ultra-defensive approach we've seen against us recently. It could be the game for quick counter-attacks from our point-of-view.
    I think I'll opt for a 2-1 Rovers victory.

That's a very good point Auks. If the game does end up like that, I feel it will suit us down to the ground. That's our style of play. That's why we pick up a lot of points away from home. The more they come ay us, the more holes we will find at the other end.
    If we aren't quite at the races, then they will really be up for it. If we play at our normal level we will have too much for them. Each match we have returned from an international break, we have put in a good performance, and gone on a decent run. The rest gave us a chance to get Charlie, Reedy and Williams back. And give a well deserved rest to Graham.

I want to officially CHANGE my prediction to .........
    PNE 1 - Rovers 2

I’m gona take up Champs 2 - 2 predict (letting the derby factor take hold).😉

Quote Originally Posted by Despair View Post
    I’m gona take up Champs 2 - 2 predict (letting the derby factor take hold).😉
    Can't make my mind up about this one (not that it matters ). I was also gloing to say 2-2 but I'll go for a heartbreaking last gasp winner from the nobenders 3-2

Nice one Robin

Yes - hats off to Robin, although he probably wishes he'd been horribly wrong!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)