+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TV deal

Quote Originally Posted by Skacel View Post
    I agree that their coverage is better but if the did really give a f.@ck they wouldn't have been outbid by Sky and Premier Sports.
    The coverage seemed to be more f@ck giving is what i meant. Much better

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The coverage seemed to be more f@ck giving is what i meant. Much better
    Yeah, I’d agree with that.

Sky are also paying £595m for a 5 year deal for the diddy leagues in England, and the clubs are not happy about it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46267320

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Attachment 11142

And here’s how they break the news. Any Aberdeen fan that signs up for this is an absolute weapon
    100% agree.
    The picture says it all.
    The pundits (2 semi literate c***s Boyd & Commons) says it all.

Similar to any Dons fan who goes to Scotland games or Scottish Cup ties, therefore supporting the SFA, is a weapon.

Don't Sky realise that ours is a Mickey Mouse League?

Maybe they are but can't be Donald Ducked.

I'll get my coat...

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's 48 games a season instead of 60. So I suppose that will be whoever of the gruesome twosome is away from home each week, plus 10 other games.
    I suppose for those that actually attend games then this is good news, of those remaining 10 games there are not going to be many that are Killie/Hamilton away at 12:30 as the 10 games is likely cut to 6 games with the Edinburgh derby bound to be broadcast.

For those that don't attend games then streaming will definitely be the way to see those games that are of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Attachment 11142

And here’s how they break the news. Any Aberdeen fan that signs up for this is an absolute weapon
    Yep. It is going to be nothing more than Celtic,/rankers/Celtic/rankers . Stevie/Brendan/Stevie,/Brendan. Gobble gobble

Nobody else will get a look in.
    And just wait. The old filth will be getting most of that 100 million. No way it will be split equally amongst all the Clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And just wait. The old filth will be getting most of that 100 million. No way it will be split equally amongst all the Clubs.
    The disributio. will never be disclosed, but with certain people needing a strong r*****s im sure it will in no way be split equally. However much its worth

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Yep. It is going to be nothing more than Celtic,/rankers/Celtic/rankers . Stevie/Brendan/Stevie,/Brendan. Gobble gobble
    So no change there then.

Absolute Disaster! Sky don't give a toss about Scottish Footy!
    BT Sport coverage was fairly decent . How is Scotland going to compete when their could be a EPL game on the same time as the Scottish game ! I will be stuffed as I only get Sky Sports Main event through BT which means I will get bog all Scottish Footy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast