+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: TV deal

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Seconded

How they can get away with not having home games on the box to protect their crowd is ridiculous. How that has ever been allowed is f@cking shameful. It doesn't happen elsewhere. It shows how pointless the premier in Scotland really is

Another thing that seems to be accepted by too many runners of clubs

10 club revolt would not be hard. It would be 10 two as that prick at Killie has f@cked off. F@ck it a 40 team revolt wouldn't be.
    Our Chairman had the chance to change the voting rights and did phuck all...he is in to this up to his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Stewarty Milne isnae going to revolt against the gruesome twosome. He wants a strong Sevco (and presumably a strong Timmy).
    And he's now got a stadium to pay for.

Stewarty Milne isnae going to revolt against the gruesome twosome. He wants a strong Sevco (and presumably a strong Timmy).
    Neither would Considine

Yet some think everything is rosey down our way. The c@nts complicit

He is a f@cking c@nt of the highest order.

Yet some think everything is rosey down our way. The c@nts complicit

He is a f@cking c@nt of the highest order.
    Whether you like it or not the reason there is a tv deal in the first place is due to audiences wanting to watch the old firm. That is all that matters to broadcasters. Due you really think Hamilton v St. Mirren is going to drag a huge tv audience? Even Hibs v Hearts will have a limited tv audience UK/World wide.

It's the same for England, the big deal is due to a massive world wide demand to watch the top 6 teams in England. Take those clubs out and you have no TV deal or certainly one that is tiny in comparison.

I have to laugh at fans demanding a bigger TV deal but at the same time want rid of the two cheeks from the league. You can't have one without the other. I couldn't personally give a shyte about the kick off times although it would be good to see a few games on a Sat evening. I've never quite understood why you have thousands of potential customers playing football in amateur leagues at the same time as the professional game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Whether you like it or not the reason there is a tv deal in the first place is due to audiences wanting to watch the old firm. That is all that matters to broadcasters. Due you really think Hamilton v St. Mirren is going to drag a huge tv audience? Even Hibs v Hearts will have a limited tv audience UK/World wide.

It's the same for England, the big deal is due to a massive world wide demand to watch the top 6 teams in England. Take those clubs out and you have no TV deal or certainly one that is tiny in comparison.

I have to laugh at fans demanding a bigger TV deal but at the same time want rid of the two cheeks from the league. You can't have one without the other. I couldn't personally give a shyte about the kick off times although it would be good to see a few games on a Sat evening. I've never quite understood why you have thousands of potential customers playing football in amateur leagues at the same time as the professional game?
    Im more on about the fact the other ten chairman are not telling sevco and the pigs that they can f@ck off with their no home game pish.

I realise that they are the draw for the deal but why are they being allowed to protect their crowd numbers year after year. Sevco the newest team in scottish fitba get treated the same as their old self. Just a continuation of the ball cupping the deid c@nts recieved. New team to some. Not to people who matter

The viewing figures for the scum match aren’t that great. Don’t believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The viewing figures for the scum match aren’t that great. Don’t believe the hype.
    so what are they?

and why would Sky spend any money on scottish fitba if the viewing figures were pysh or not that great?

I can't honestly remember the last game i watched live on the telly, don't have sky sports or bt sport etc certainly never watched an English game live. I genuinely don't see the appeal of sitting watching football in the house. Each and to their own i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    so what are they?

and why would Sky spend any money on scottish fitba if the viewing figures were pysh or not that great?

I can't honestly remember the last game i watched live on the telly, don't have sky sports or bt sport etc certainly never watched an English game live. I genuinely don't see the appeal of sitting watching football in the house. Each and to their own i suppose.
    I stopped watching English & European football about 5 years ago. Haven’t even seen MOTD. Can’t say I miss it much.

The last sectarian bun fight attracted roughly 500,000 viewers in the UK, which just made the top 5 sporting events shown on SKY that weekend.

Im more on about the fact the other ten chairman are not telling sevco and the pigs that they can f@ck off with their no home game pish.

I realise that they are the draw for the deal but why are they being allowed to protect their crowd numbers year after year. Sevco the newest team in scottish fitba get treated the same as their old self. Just a continuation of the ball cupping the deid c@nts recieved. New team to some. Not to people who matter
    It will be interesting to see what the new deal is. Currently only 4 games can be shown from celtic park/iprix but 6 from any other stadium (so potentially 68 games) but with the total games being reduced from 60 to 48 I wonder if that changes?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast