+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: January window!

Jason Cummings good call hodger there's one thing in January they'll be more goings than Cummings

If promotion is compromised by selling important 1st team players I don't think Stendel or the fans will accept that.
    I for one will just keep an interest from a distance.
    Why would I bother wasting time and money driving 200 miles on a Saturday when incredibly rich men trouser what would be small change to them, and put at risk promotion?
    Surely they would make more money by winning promotion.
    Speculate to accumulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    If promotion is compromised by selling important 1st team players I don't think Stendel or the fans will accept that.
    I for one will just keep an interest from a distance.
    Why would I bother wasting time and money driving 200 miles on a Saturday when incredibly rich men trouser what would be small change to them, and put at risk promotion?
    Surely they would make more money by winning promotion.
    Speculate to accumulate.
    I'd be done with em' completely if it happened again Hodger. Oakwell may as well be a Tesco mate.

Should at least be looking to get out of this league without selling, surely. Our owners don’t need the small potatoes that our players will bring. Time for them to show us that they have some interest in the club other than financial and at least keep this squad together.
    If we’re buying, another keeper would be important and maybe a replacement for Moore if he is to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd be done with em' completely if it happened again Hodger. Oakwell may as well be a Tesco mate.

That’s how it is for lower league clubs. Thought your owners were mega loaded and able to withstand any attempts to sign your players.

If Stendel gets you up he’ll be on his way to a bigger club

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    That’s how it is for lower league clubs.
    Aye tha'd know all abart that after 6 consecutive seasons o it

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye tha'd know all abart that after 6 consecutive seasons o it
    Mi gaffers a blunt pass , it's like it was removed from the history books mate , it's on a par with holocaust deniers .

We know it happened , we feckin sent em down mi owd .

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Mi gaffers a blunt pass , it's like it was removed from the history books mate , it's on a par with holocaust deniers .

We know it happened , we feckin sent em down mi owd .

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

We even rewrote the greasy chip butty song forrem

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post

We even rewrote the greasy chip butty song forrem

That young kid David Brookes is going well at mighty Bournemouth mate , feel sorry for the club that discovered him but tha can't compete wi clubs of that size mi owd .

:-) :-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    That young kid David Brookes is going well at mighty Bournemouth mate , feel sorry for the club that discovered him but tha can't compete wi clubs of that size mi owd .

:-) :-) :-)

That's how it is for lower league clubs despite their billionaire owner Must be frustrating. Come January they'll ev mooar players leaving, it's inevitable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12