+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaker in peace

Shaker in peace

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen. Bury fan here in peace.

With this weekend's game on the horizon i was just wondering what's your thoughts on how the game will pan out.

Your League position isn't too clever but have you been unlucky with injuries to key players or are you just in your natural position.

We are in sparkling form of late but Football being the beast it is then there's every chance this could go either way .

The bookies can't really split us .

Regards

You should win. I wont be going as ive given up on this club, probably for good. Cambridge United are an utter shambles, and have been for thirty years. If a dog is abused long enough, it turns. Have a good day, if you win, it wont be much of an achievement, if you lose, then god help you. United are weak psychologically, we have too many geriatrics, and useless younger players.

Its there for the taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker11 View Post
    Hi Ladies and Gentlemen. Bury fan here in peace.

With this weekend's game on the horizon i was just wondering what's your thoughts on how the game will pan out.

Your League position isn't too clever but have you been unlucky with injuries to key players or are you just in your natural position.

We are in sparkling form of late but Football being the beast it is then there's every chance this could go either way .

The bookies can't really split us .

Regards
    Will youse be brunging your buckets?

I only reply to queens English .
    And from Cambridge too 🙄

You only look good because you've beat no hope clubs like Notts County,roll on Saturday when you are gonna get a hammering by the mighty Utd

Up The Amber and Black

Which players will cause Bury the most damage ?

Guiseley seemed to cope until the last 10 minutes but were you not playing your top players in the cup ?

How many are youse brunging?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    You should win. I wont be going as ive given up on this club, probably for good. Cambridge United are an utter shambles, and have been for thirty years. If a dog is abused long enough, it turns. Have a good day, if you win, it wont be much of an achievement, if you lose, then god help you. United are weak psychologically, we have too many geriatrics, and useless younger players.

Its there for the taking.
    We don’t need fans like you.

CU­NT

Quite .
    Makes you wonder why he's on your message board if he has finished with Cambridge United.

We will bring approximately 4/500 I think .

It is a bummer of a journey.

I think we took 600 last time but I it was a Easter bank holiday game on our run to promotion the last time we was down in L2 .

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Shakermaker11 View Post
    I only reply to queens English .
    And from Cambridge too 🙄

You replied. YOU CALLING ME A QUEEN?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)