+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nolan now favourite and being interviewed now

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I wondered the same, I can only guess that the money it was attracting wasn't worth the effort of maintaining a market. The betting is still telling us nothing, at the moment Nolan shortening so quickly is more likely to be a damage limitation exercise from the bookies than anything else. His current price of 13/8 equates to a 38.1% chance that he will be the next manager and a 61.9% chance that he won't. Until someone goes shorter than 1/5 the odds offered should be only for interest.
    BetVictor have just reintroduced betting as I typed, and have Nolan at 5/2 ( or a 28.6% chance of getting the job).

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I wondered the same, I can only guess that the money it was attracting wasn't worth the effort of maintaining a market. The betting is still telling us nothing, at the moment Nolan shortening so quickly is more likely to be a damage limitation exercise from the bookies than anything else. His current price of 13/8 equates to a 38.1% chance that he will be the next manager and a 61.9% chance that he won't. Until someone goes shorter than 1/5 the odds offered should be only for interest.
    Strange as it may seem, @50% of the Notts fans would be pleased to see Nolan given the job, (not me !!! ). Wonder if Hurst would take him as his No 2? I'd settle for that, (reluctantly).

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Ricardo Moniz has just also suddenly appeared at 12/1... If we go back to Nolan, I'm done with the club
    On a Sheridan-esque run of straight defeats in Slovakia so may well be available soon.

Kevin Nolan in charge with matters on the pitch and Paul Hart in charge with matters off the pitch is Alan Hardys dream team, he feels guilty for not getting Nolan the help like he did with Harry Kewell so feels he owes him a second chance at it.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Kevin Nolan in charge with matters on the pitch and Paul Hart in charge with matters off the pitch is Alan Hardys dream team, he feels guilty for not getting Nolan the help like he did with Harry Kewell so feels he owes him a second chance at it.
    I do hope you just made that up

piegonk74 Has told us (on good authority) at least twice. that Kelvin Wilson was about to sign. Just saying

Guilt is never a good reason to do anything in life. IF Hardy appoints Nolan it trumps even Trew's appointment of Fullacrap.

I'd rather have Alan 'El Magnifico' Hardy as manager than Nolan - at least we could all have a good laugh as we slide into the oblivion of the Vanarama National League

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Guilt is never a good reason to do anything in life. IF Hardy appoints Nolan it trumps even Trew's appointment of Fullacrap.
    Sidders l believe that was the Bride & the CEO's choice down to his superb Powerpoint Presentation. 😜

If he is re-appointed then he's effectively been put on gardening leave for the last three months whilst he sorts himself out. Given our position we'd now be looking to rekindle something of the spirit of early-mid 2017 but a lot of that was down to the fact that we'd finally got rid of Trew and were entering a new era under a new chairman. If it does happen then it must be because the players have called for his return and it'll be up to them to get the supporters back on side.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast