+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you like Santa to bring in January Window

What would you like Santa to bring in January Window

We all want a 20 goal striker but how would an Alf fit into our system. Perhaps a hot shot Bobby Williamson type would but then you'd be talking lots of pennies. For me I'd like another right back, I like Jones but he's out too much and Vyner isn't a full back.
    I'd also like to make offers for our other 3 loanees to make them permanent. I hope if not we manage to keep them until the end of the season.
    I'd also love to see Semi in a Millers shirt well into next season but if he does get nicked off us we need at least 5 million.
    Not a long list for santa but then I don't ask the world, just keep up what we're doing and compete like we have been doing.

You normally ask santa for something he can deliver. You youngenz. What happened to wanting no more than a Apple n satsuma

9 points 🤓

I’m not into crying over players who are gone and begging for someone just like who we had I would like someone young hungry and talented up front who brings a new style of football that we have never seen before and is a bugger to opposition defence. Won’t happen so I’d settle for Vaulks Towell signing new contracts.

Semi to stay, and Fulham not to re-call/sell Rodack

Chuks Aneke

A bit of class on loan would be nice.

A playmaker with a cool head to pass it simply to Towell and Manning.

The purchace of Manning.

The Purchace of Raggett.

The purchace of Rodak

Being a bit greedy! I'll go just for one of the three purchaces

Thought santa came once a year in December like me.!!!!!

How about a replacement for Frecks...Ebere Eze would be nice, but never could afford him.

How about Colchester United playmaker Sammie Szmodics, netted 13 times in 40 games last term, is now up to 8 goals and 3 assists for the season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast