+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: released by rafa signs for man ure

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    quite clear i was talking about current keepers apart from shay
    who we had and wasnt to shabby

still pick up on the rest
    another talent rafa has let go (local)

and england internationa just let him walk away
    on a free
    you couldnt make iy up
    Look at post 2. Clearly KingstonBob was talking about Peter in 1983. You jumped the gun and as usual mistakenly thought he was talking about Kasper who wasn't born then but even so has sprouted from your version of 6 feet to 6'3" which he is today.

If you don't believe me then stand next to him and ask him.

Poor Rafa,getting slated for letting a youth player go.Still a long way to go with the biggest phuck up regarding a goalie that Pardew made.
    Letting Fraser Forster go for a million quid.Before injury that lad was called up for the England 1st team and not the under 17s like Woolston.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Poor Rafa,getting slated for letting a youth player go.Still a long way to go with the biggest phuck up regarding a goalie that Pardew made.
    Letting Fraser Forster go for a million quid.Before injury that lad was called up for the England 1st team and not the under 17s like Woolston.
    One player out of 23 released is signed by Man Utd what about the other 22 that have disappeared into thin air.

is he better than Woodman?????

if not then we don't need him. and from all accounts he isn't in the same league as woodman

It seems a bit odd that we would let someone like him go and then he gets snapped up.

A theory of mine:
    I wonder if he was part of the Beardsley carry on and he's basically paid the penalty for (maybe/possibly) spouting off.

That's the best I can think of.

Bit of a pointless thread really just to aim a dog at Rafa. Who really gives a Fu(k that Man U have signed a lad we've released? That sort of thing will always happen in football, and who's to say just because they have snapped him up that he will ever become a great Keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Bit of a pointless thread really just to aim a dog at Rafa. Who really gives a Fu(k that Man U have signed a lad we've released? That sort of thing will always happen in football, and who's to say just because they have snapped him up that he will ever become a great Keeper.
    100% agree I mean who at Man Utd was responsible for selling Paul Pogba then buying him back for mega bucks

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It seems a bit odd that we would let someone like him go and then he gets snapped up.

A theory of mine:
    I wonder if he was part of the Beardsley carry on and he's basically paid the penalty for (maybe/possibly) spouting off.

That's the best I can think of.
    First of all players come and players go, fact.We cant keep everybody, and in somebodys opinion, probably Rafas he could go, i would back rafas judgement on this. And has he actually signed, or is he on trial?Its the mancs,so fickin what!

Again you prove yourself a noo-noo on facts. Kasper is a tad above 6'3" where as Shay is UNDER 6'1"

You ought to check your facts before you make your guessy blunders.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    i see the keepr raf let go has been training with manure

why did we let him go

part of rafas under 23 kull

so we let an england internnational keeper go on a free and he goes to manure

only rafa and his suporters will see the reason behind that

a local lad as well soth shields

so much for keeping and nurturing local talent

they thought at 6 feet he was to short

brava and scmeichel are about that i think
    shay was an inch taller
    valdes lloris and a few others are at 6-

ospina wasnt much taller neither was casilla

they werent bad
    You need to get your facts right before you make your guessy, guessy blunders.

Kasper is a fraction above 6'3" being an inch shorter than his Dad and Shay Given is just a little under 6'1"

THOSE ARE TRUE FACTS.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)