+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Richard Scudamore

Richard Scudamore

Is going to receive a £5m pay out and the Premier league is asking the clubs in the Prem to donate £250,000 each to finance the bonus.

In a way they are right because it is the clubs that have finacially benefitted from his work but it's a bit cheaky don't you think?

https://www.theguardian.com/football...eed-grassroots
    Last edited by frogmiller; 21-11-2018 at 10:59 AM.

If he had worked for nothing yes but has he was on a massive salary to start with NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If he had worked for nothing yes but has he was on a massive salary to start with NO.
    Only £26m Lolmorgan. For a guy who has done so much for the clubs shouldn't he be rewarded? Mind you reading between the lines it looks like it's a financial block for him to not work for another company that could get a better deal for the clubs.

Imagine if he was employed by one of the two online giants Netfix or Amazon then he could negociate a better deal for the clubs surely with the experience he has.
    The clubs seem to be stopping him on behalf of Sky.

I’ve just popped up to ask the District Nurses what they think,if I put what they think on here I would be banned.They did say at least they would not after treat him because no doubt he will go private.

I think it's based upon how much money he's negotiated from Sky for the Prem clubs.
    They probably think £250k each is a very small bonus compared to what he's got for them.

But yes.....in reality he's been paid enough

Wasn't he the bloke who thought that it would be a good idea for Premiersh*t clubs to play an extra game in the USA as part of their league schedule? It's amazing what you can get paid for thinking up stupid ideas...

"Scudamore fit and on course to ride Thistlecrack in Betfair Chase". Seems he has other strings to his bow. What a talented man ;-)