+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What’s the price on Semi Ajayi’s head then

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy72 View Post
    Just seen warnock is after a midfielder/ defender come the January transfer. Could semi be the man he’s looking at ?
    I doubt it considering it was Warnock who allowed him to come to us in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The talk of him sureing up top teams defences is rose tinted glasses at best.
    His first touch sometimes goes further than some of his passes and he still heads high balls straight up in the air.
    He is strong, quick, tenacious and extremely fit but still plenty to develop before he becomes a top player.
    2.5 million and he’ll be off.
    Scum, have to agree with a lot of what you've put. There's far too much that still needs ironing out of his game/mistakes. Yes he's strong and athletic and all of that but some of the valuations I've read on here have more than made me laugh.

I'd say 1.75 to around 2 million is this probable worth for a player of his ability. However, money talks and there's always a Manager and a silly Chairman that will be parted from their money, so let's see how this pans out. Personally, I'd like him to stay and better his game.

.... how much will Cardiff want from any deal???

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    .... how much will Cardiff want from any deal???
    Nothing, as his contract with them expired and he signed a brand new contract with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Nothing, as his contract with them expired and he signed a brand new contract with us.
    ...i hope you're right. Didn't we sign him in Jan? usually contracts run from June to June.

...like i said i hope you're right.

Jeez, Stan or Greenie would've beeen worth 50 million by these standards.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456