+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s the price on Semi Ajayi’s head then

What’s the price on Semi Ajayi’s head then

2,3,4,5 million,that’s nothing to the money clubs if they want him.If a big club comes in would that turn his head.I could see the bottom 6-7 prem clubs have a cheeky bid & at least top 6 in the Championships having a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    2,3,4,5 million,that’s nothing to the money clubs if they want him.If a big club comes in would that turn his head.I could see the bottom 6-7 prem clubs have a cheeky bid & at least top 6 in the Championships having a go.
    Well, his head is certainly going to be turned, let's face it if a big bid comes in he's gunna jump at it, he will be able to earn a lot of money personally, a lot more than we can offer....I'd expect a cheeky cheap offer in January of some cheap club, then we'll sell at least 5 million the way things are going, as i see it...

We as a club don't seem to be capable of getting top money for our best players. If he goes, it'll be around £1m with silly add-ons worth another million if he wins the world cup as captain of Nigeria.
    I think we got a good deal for Danny Ward but that was the exception rather than the rule.

At today's prices no less than £15 million but we all know how the club operates !!

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    At today's prices no less than £15 million but we all know how the club operates !!
    I agree Timber,I've yet to see a better central defender in the championship and at this level the going rate is £10 million at the very least.Don't be conned TS,Warney is producing real quality at this club and we must not follow what we have done in the past.

Im being genuine when I say that the bidding should start at £5m. As others have said, in todays market it should really be closer to £10m.

Got to agree 5 million should be bottom line for a first team championship player who’s semis age. I’m hearing that a number of clubs are looking at him

Possible clubs who could go for him

Villa (since terry left the team and became a assistant coach villa have had a shaky defence a semi maybe on the table)
    Stoke (stoke spent all that money on midfield and that striker but completely ignored the defence and are paying for it I’m expecting them to bring in two defenders who they buy I don’t know but it could be semi.
    Sheffield Wednesday (their defence has been shocking he wouldn’t even need to train to be in starting line up)
    Derby county (derby has a need to find a better center back and with semi also a good defence midfielder and being quite young as well as my dad constantly spamming Facebook on how derby should sign him, who knows)

Rule Wednesday out straight away they haven't got that kind of money .He has tightened the purse string's considerably . Expect Stoke to make a cheeky bid .If he goes for anything less than 5 million i will eat my hat .Also good shout with Villa ,Derby have the cash and like to spend ,West Brom are another team with the cash to buy him AS WELL

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Rule Wednesday out straight away they haven't got that kind of money .He has tightened the purse string's considerably . Expect Stoke to make a cheeky bid .If he goes for anything less than 5 million i will eat my hat .Also good shout with Villa ,Derby have the cash and like to spend ,West Brom are another team with the cash to buy him AS WELL
    Wednesday have money but they are struggling to meet fair play rules so unless they trim the fat and unload some players (if you can call them that at moment) your spot on it won’t happen but I can see a trade swap plus cash possible. Westwood plus 5 million for semi maybe

The reality is that he is worth upward of £15,000,000 but I dont think we will get any more than £12,000,000 for him as he is still learning his trade. However if we manage to keep him until the end of the season and he continues to do well and improve slightly you can add at least another £10,000,000 to that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast