+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT--Owd Fart

OT--Owd Fart

I evvto apologise to the residents of Sowerby Bridge for causing a micro climate change in the area today.

Az parta mi gradual weight loss programme following a pre diabetes diagnosis av bin eyting a few ooam made stir fries recently. A tukka short cut fo teear yisterdi and gorra packet of Tesco Veg n Beansprout Stir Fry which I ed wi strips a chicken. BEWARE ! av nivva ed such a prolonged bout a farting in my life, reyt frum gerrin up. Cuddant stop missen. A wo sent arta 'arse fo stinking it art burra wo releasing methane into air ivvery few steps. It went cloudy minutes later and pissed it darn. Am sure aar caused it.
    Closest av been to that wo sprouts and Christmas cake a cuppala years back. Mi gut ez settled nar after sum Weetabix fo mi dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I evvto apologise to the residents of Sowerby Bridge for causing a micro climate change in the area today.

Az parta mi gradual weight loss programme following a pre diabetes diagnosis av bin eyting a few ooam made stir fries recently. A tukka short cut fo teear yisterdi and gorra packet of Tesco Veg n Beansprout Stir Fry which I ed wi strips a chicken. BEWARE ! av nivva ed such a prolonged bout a farting in my life, reyt frum gerrin up. Cuddant stop missen. A wo sent arta 'arse fo stinking it art burra wo releasing methane into air ivvery few steps. It went cloudy minutes later and pissed it darn. Am sure aar caused it.
    Closest av been to that wo sprouts and Christmas cake a cuppala years back. Mi gut ez settled nar after sum Weetabix fo mi dinner.
    funny thas mentioned this, av edda old Stevie Wonder album on tuday , wunna tracks wa called" blowin in the Wind " Bill Fogitt ul bi afta thee lad !!

Av repooarted it to "Paul the Weatherman" so it might be mentioned on Look North toneet iffitz 'im dooin it and not Owain Wyn Evans.

Can tha play a tune on't marthorgan wi thi arse.

A managed the first line of "Happy Birthday" but then, like Thiam, a ran arta wind.

Did Tha Know ? Interesting Fact No 67---

Joseph Pujol was a professional farter on stage. His stage name was Le Petomane and was known as the "French flatulist". He dint rely on digestion gasses but developed a technique using his arse muscles whereby he could inhale air into his arse and then release it on command. (We ev aar own French flatulist at BFC )

Thu phantum raspberry blowa ov Old Sowerby Bridge Town " ere wanna word wi you "

A wonder if tha can still buy them stink bombs they used to be in a little glass container we used to drop um on't floor in a full pub and wait till someone stood on it and then watch everybody makin fo door. ( wi a grin on't kite)

The sell 'em in the Jooak Shop on Church Street in Whitby.

We ed sum simple pleasures then. Far better than this nasty online bullying some kids gerrupto nardays.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Did Tha Know ? Interesting Fact No 67---

Joseph Pujol was a professional farter on stage. His stage name was Le Petomane and was known as the "French flatulist". He dint rely on digestion gasses but developed a technique using his arse muscles whereby he could inhale air into his arse and then release it on command. (We ev aar own French flatulist at BFC )

That's quality SB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast