+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons Autobiographies/Biographies and General Dons books

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Which book are you meaning ?.....and how come you think the author's a fraud ?
    JJ already lifted the lid earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    So if this guy isn't a reincarnated JJ who has cut out all his regardless..... ffs...empty minibus.... sh*te...

1. Who is he?

and 2. Where the bloody hell is JJ?

The AbMad off-topic investigation squad (internal affairs division)'s reputation is on the line here.

A man down on our watch?
    It's not too hard to work out...but I ain't babysitting no goddamn rookies...I work alone. 😂

Has JJ been banned or has he just sh@t it?

1) Sorry to disappoint but there's no mystery to be solved Nancy Drew. I'm not a doppelganger, I'm Devanha, Devanha Red.

2) No, he's just having a breather.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    So he did. Only JJ and Mason89 were critical of the 'kid oan casual' Dan Rivers (could he sound any less Aberdonian) and now your good self. Well that's three completely separate entities, from differing 'factions' within our support. Safe to say I'll give these fraudulent scribblings a miss...thanks guys 😁

1) Sorry to disappoint but there's no mystery to be solved Nancy Drew. I'm not a doppelganger, I'm Devanha, Devanha Red.

2) No, he's just having a breather.
    Calm down min, you make it sound like I give two f**ks. Just playing along with the investigation squad metaphor that was referenced. People can do whatever they need to do to get through the day, makes no difference to me. It is quite amusing or rather perplexing as to why they bother though. 🤔

Well I'm glad we cleared that up....

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Calm down min, you make it sound like I give two f**ks. Just playing along with the investigation squad metaphor that was referenced. People can do whatever they need to do to get through the day, makes no difference to me. It is quite amusing or rather perplexing as to why they bother though. 🤔
    I wasn't replying to you. My fault for not pissing about with the quote function I guess 😀

Ok , gotcha now. I thought you were meaning one of the books mentioned more recently.

Is that one by Dan Rivers even worse than Bloody Casuals? It was a right load o pish

I wasn't replying to you. My fault for not pissing about with the quote function I guess 😀
    Not much pissing about required, just press the button that looks like a speech bubble with quotation mark when replying. Obviously being completely new to the world of internet forums you're still getting used to it. You've done well to be intrusted with the moderation of threads despite being a novice though...

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast