+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons Autobiographies/Biographies and General Dons books

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    To be honest, I'd probably buy your book. What else have you been up to?

I can’t give away too many spoilers, otherwise you won’t buy the book. There will be chapters on being chased out of Greenock, Clydebank, Berwick, Airdrie, Larbet...

Ran riot in Brechin though. Walked around Amigos Bar as if we owned the gaff. Proper naughty

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I can’t give away too many spoilers, otherwise you won’t buy the book. There will be chapters on being chased out of Greenock, Clydebank, Berwick, Airdrie, Larbet...

Ran riot in Brechin though. Walked around Amigos Bar as if we owned the gaff. Proper naughty
    All sounds a bit train station heavy for me.

If I've any money left after buying 'Life according to JackJarvis' I'll pick up a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    All sounds a bit train station heavy for me.
    There was one incident when both the BYA & the Section B ended up at the same house party. Tasty.

We all completely shat it

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Alastair Guthrie's Pictorial History?

One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch should also be mentioned as it is obviously based on a day trip to Ibrox.
    Fine loon Ally, used to get on the first available train at Stoney to wherever we were heading, banter as per always had......we always got the last train back if not locked up as Ally would be typing a symmetrical report as all the other journos safely back home.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There was one incident when both the BYA & the Section B ended up at the same house party. Tasty.

We all completely shat it
    Or, as it's usually presented, 'we all discovered ecstasy and dance culture'

Can you name the four US State Capitals which share the same initial as their states without relying on Chelsea/West Ham/Spurs lads to back you up?

Funnily enough, that’s not far away from the truth. Earlier the same evening, I witnessed their top boy Martin Dawson, holding Liam Gallacher in a headlock trying to force feed him pills. I miss the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    Or, as it's usually presented, 'we all discovered ecstasy and dance culture'

Can you name the four US State Capitals which share the same initial as their states without relying on Chelsea/West Ham/Spurs lads to back you up?
    Oaklahoma, Dover, Indianapolis and Honalulu

Clearly im a one man wrecking crew

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Oaklahoma, Dover, Indianapolis and Honalulu

Clearly im a one man wrecking crew
    Good job it wasn't a spelling test min.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    To be honest, I'd probably buy your book. What else have you been up to?
    Only issue with the book would be when you are gripped by one of his "a guy in the pub told me..." sories, only to find over the page that JackJarvis and afcmad1903 have hijacked it with a wanton disregard of ellipsis, paragraphs and nominal cases.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast