+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons Autobiographies/Biographies and General Dons books

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I did enjoy it, not a bad read at all especially the parts about the big Highland League games from the 60s that Johnston took part in with Nairn, the author did a good job of selling the Highland League, so much so I am going to drag my arse up to Nairn at some point this season to watch them play.

Well worth a read.
    One of my favourite HFL days oot. had an excellent day oot on the train there for the season opener v Brora two seasons back.

Enjoy. Wont be hard

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    One of my favourite HFL days oot. had an excellent day oot on the train there for the season opener v Brora two seasons back.

Enjoy. Wont be hard
    I’ve dropped subtle hints to Santa.......canna beat retreating to lounge with the fire on and a decent dram/book......while the family watch Christmas repeats on the telly in the next room, currently looking for more Spanish books.

SF

Signed Alex McLeish autobiography just listed on eBay if anyone wants to buy Mason89 a wee xmas present

Quote Originally Posted by bucky1973 View Post
    Signed Alex McLeish autobiography just listed on eBay if anyone wants to buy Mason89 a wee xmas present
    There was. Cheers for the heads up

F@ck Mason. I'm keeping it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Enjoy. Wont be hard
    Long time now since I was at Station Park, but my over-riding memory is of the absolutely wonderful home made soup on sale at the pie stall.
    Maist hooooorin' fine.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Long time now since I was at Station Park, but my over-riding memory is of the absolutely wonderful home made soup on sale at the pie stall.
    Maist hooooorin' fine.
    Surely nae as fine as the electric soup that your Da,BM and TL will be enjoying tomorrow afternoon when the Hive host BOD.......as KJ asks ever so politely........”can I hae 4 specials please” !!

SF

Like an episode of "Still Game" that.

Maist hooooorin' fine.
    My memory of the day we were up was the pitch was one of the best pitches I had ever seen. It was like a bowling green. The groundsman clearly knew his sh@t

Like an episode of "Still Game" that.
    Absolutely......I’ve had many a laugh with/at those legends when I was involved with the juniors.......some priceless that genuinely would not be out of place in Craiglang !!

SF

Name:  41A1ZGBDNGL._SX308_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  20.9 KB

Read this cover to cover on the plane last night.

Nae a bad read

Does anyone ken James Addison?

Is he still with us?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast