+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Hurst

Not Hurst

According to the red rag

Looks like plan z on the way, genuinely think relegation odds have just shortened.

Not sure how the odds would shorten based on this

Hurst would have been a popular decision so what a surprise he's not going to be the manager. Hardy needs to sell up before the club is left worthless.

Noticed that Gary Bowyer's odds shortened considerably this afternoon. My one hope is that somehow Hardy has persuaded him to reconsider his offer.

Long, long shot I know but if it's Nolan, Orange man Brown, Derry, Dean Saunders, or any other similar no hope joker/loser, then I will be seriously reconsidering my options.

Suddenly Saturday shopping with the missus is looking much more palatable. If I get football withdrawl symptoms I can always pop down the park of a Sunday morning and watch pub teams hoof it out for free...
    Last edited by pravda_plc; 21-11-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Long, long shot I know but if it's Nolan, Orange man Brown, Derry, Dean Saunders, or any other similar no hope joker/loser, then I will be seriously reconsidering my options.
    If it's one of those then we will be the absolute laughing stock of the Football League, not that we aren't half way to being that already.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    If it's one of those then we will be the absolute laughing stock of the Football League, not that we aren't half way to being that already.
    Touche Gumpster !!

I was hoping for Hurst, I have a bad feeling about this ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    We'll be the laughing stock of non league if its any of them

I noticed quite a few orange marks on the upholstery in the corporate hospitality suite this morning.

The rumour is the Orange Man is coming - be afraid, very, very afraid....

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast