+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Not Hurst

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    In the situation we are in, it can only be concluded that there is a better manager in the wings. Hurst wanted to come, he has a decent track record as
    So WTF isn't he here ? Why wasn't Recardo interviewed? It's a discraysh

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    In the situation we are in, it can only be concluded that there is a better manager in the wings. Hurst wanted to come, he has a decent track record as you have pointed out, I can only conclude that someone better is in the wings so to speak.

I know Hardy was really keen on Bowyer before he appointed Kewell, again it's speculation but I'm pondering whether Bowyer has made himself available. He was the number one target before Kewell, otherwise, why did he ask Bowyer about joining Notts before he'd appointed Kewell. Now we've rejected a very capable candidate, in logical terms putting 2+2 together would say he's after Bowyer but this is Notts so logic need not be applied, but he needs to get this one right
    I would like to think that would be the case and there would be someone better lined up if it's not Hurst, but as you say this is Notts County we are talking about and we have previous in overlooking managers that seem like a good fit.

This time it's got to be right one at the right time.

Hurst on Sky EFL, Div2 discussion next.

Said big club, good fan base, good budget but something has gone wrong. Saturdays game pretty bad but unfair to blame HK.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567