+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Hurst

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I noticed quite a few orange marks on the upholstery in the corporate hospitality suite this morning.

The rumour is the Orange Man is coming - be afraid, very, very afraid....
    Have we been Tango'd???

Or maybe as Bo said, Brown to replace Hart and Nolo as coach.

Tango and Lash???
    Last edited by countygump; 21-11-2018 at 07:04 PM.

Losing faith in Mr Hardy by the day and each time a decent manager with experience walks away from us, this could seriously end in disaster !

If it is Bowyer then I'll let him off. Any of the others then we are ultimately doomed.

Never wanted Hurst but would have taken him in preference to Nolan Brown,Derry and all the other no hopers.
    My hope is for Bowyer or for Appleton to come back into the picture

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I was hoping for Hurst, I have a bad feeling about this ha ha.
    Hurst hardly excited me but did seem the best of a bad bunch, however now that he seems to have joined the growing list of candidates/interviewees to turn us down it seems that the names that have managed us & therefor could be daft enough to do it again are the "bookies favorites"so it's either Moniz or Maddog + relegation for me! COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I noticed quite a few orange marks on the upholstery in the corporate hospitality suite this morning.

The rumour is the Orange Man is coming - be afraid, very, very afraid....
    He might be an orange fool but 251 games at Southend with a 39% win percentage is respectable enough, and there's a promotion in there. Hull is a long time ago now, but he did take them up to the Prem and have an impact there before their downfall. He's the most experienced manager in the betting.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Hurst hardly excited me but did seem the best of a bad bunch, however now that he seems to have joined the growing list of candidates/interviewees to turn us down it seems that the names that have managed us & therefor could be daft enough to do it again are the "bookies favorites"so it's either Moniz or Maddog + relegation for me! COYP.
    Doesn't seem to be much bottle these days, Kev but at least MadDog would make a decent fist of getting us out of the mess we are in. But as with Nolo, when it comes to building a squad?????? Seems you were right, anyone who's any good won't touch our club with a bargepole.

I thought Hurst would have been a good shout.

Realistcally wages were always going to be an issue with Hurst though. Even a cash-strapped Championship outfit like Ipswich, pay a lot, lot higher wages for their managers than Notts do.

Gary Bowyer: please, please quit your new, tranquil degree-course-life-style, for the thrill of taking the manager's job at the 'Official NCFC Circus' - you know it makes sense !

No confidence in Ollie at all. It has ebbed away. Hurst would have been a great choice. You remember the famous chapter? "What the average director knows about football". As true then as it is now. A feel a dreadful appointment coming our way.

Can’t wait for Nolan to return

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast