+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Just asked my Don's supporting friend about Neale Ardley, His response is.

Well, it was his first Managerial job at AFC Wimbledon. He did get us promoted to league one, however since then we have fought to stay up every season and probably going down this season. We have been absolutely crap this season. Worst ive seen since I started going. He continously plays people who dont give a **** about the club. We are one of the lowest budget clubs in the league, so cant really say how well he would have done if he had more money and better players. Still, he couldnt bring any enthusiasm into the players this season. I dont know what has gone on in the dressing room, but clearly it just wasnt working. Maybe he will do better with a club with more money.
    What did he say about Neil Ardley?

Well, it was his first Managerial job at AFC Wimbledon. He did get us promoted to league one, however since then we have fought to stay up every season and probably going down this season. We have been absolutely crap this season. Worst ive seen since I started going. He continously plays people who dont give a **** about the club. We are one of the lowest budget clubs in the league, so cant really say how well he would have done if he had more money and better players. Still, he couldnt bring any enthusiasm into the players this season. I dont know what has gone on in the dressing room, but clearly it just wasnt working. Maybe he will do better with a club with more money.
    In all fairness, AFC Wimbo have barely got the financial clout to be a League Club never mind a Div 1 club. Having said that, However badly he does for us, will Al want to sack his No 1 choice???

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    What did he say about Neil Ardley?
    As I said NEALE ARDLEY, you might need to check his name

[QUOTE=Glad2BeAPie;39069323]Just asked my Don's supporting friend about Neale Ardley, His response is.

He continously plays people who dont give a **** about the club.

He may have found his spiritual home then

Paul Butler from Donny anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post

He continously plays people who dont give a **** about the club.

He may have found his spiritual home then
    He'll have plenty to choose from.

As I said NEALE ARDLEY, you might need to check his name
    Both wrong, it's Neal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    He'll have plenty to choose from.
    I nearly choked on my mug of coffee Bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    It would have seemed a decent idea before his awful losing run. Sometimes those experiences can do a manager damage. Another worry is he's a one club man, pretty much. Nearly everything he has achieved as a player and manager has been at Wimbledon, and he's never been North of Watford. Sometimes people just fit a club, even Jimmy Sirrel didn't have a good time when he went to Sheffield.
    I was talking to Jimmy's wife at a supporters club meeting one night she said the biggest trouble at Sheffield was the back-room staff left behind from the previous manager didn't help at all and tried to undermine everything he tried to do there. Perhaps any new manager should bring in their own assistants.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Both wrong, it's Neal.
    If you don't win your first few matches, and Big Al calls you into his office, it's Kneel.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast