+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like Ardley

Well considering we didn't get Hurst and looking at the other names in the frame then I'm fairly pleased with this.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    1/7 with Skybet now, so looks like he's our man.

Thoughts?

I'm a bit concerned about how it ended for him at Wimbledon, but at least he has experience of building a team over several years AND a promotion. Would have preferred Hurst, but we could certainly do worse.
    Or is it Ardley?

Odds have gone out to 4/9 with Colin Calderwood now bizarrely 2nd favourite at 4/1 from nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Or is it Ardley?

Odds have gone out to 4/9 with Colin Calderwood now bizarrely 2nd favourite at 4/1 from nowhere.
    Some people on Twitter trolled about seeing him at the Trent navigation and then the train station, then forest fans requested odds for him so I suspect some poor sod has fallen for it, put money on him and that is why Ardley's odds have lengthened a little bit. Certainly not enough money has gone on Calderwood to suggest he's the guy

3/1 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Or is it Ardley?

Oooooh no.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Oooooh no.
    Robin Chipperfield has said talking to people within football, he'd be shocked if it wasn't Ardley

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Robin Chipperfield has said talking to people within football, he'd be shocked if it wasn't Ardley

Name:  Capture6.jpg
Views: 2311
Size:  18.1 KB

Just appoint him and f o ok all those other wasters off. We need him for the Morcambe game instead of those other 2 Muppets.

Just asked my Don's supporting friend about Neale Ardley, His response is.

Well, it was his first Managerial job at AFC Wimbledon. He did get us promoted to league one, however since then we have fought to stay up every season and probably going down this season. We have been absolutely crap this season. Worst ive seen since I started going. He continously plays people who dont give a **** about the club. We are one of the lowest budget clubs in the league, so cant really say how well he would have done if he had more money and better players. Still, he couldnt bring any enthusiasm into the players this season. I dont know what has gone on in the dressing room, but clearly it just wasnt working. Maybe he will do better with a club with more money.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Just asked my Don's supporting friend about Neale Ardley, His response is.

Well, it was his first Managerial job at AFC Wimbledon. He did get us promoted to league one, however since then we have fought to stay up every season and probably going down this season. We have been absolutely crap this season. Worst ive seen since I started going. He continously plays people who dont give a **** about the club. We are one of the lowest budget clubs in the league, so cant really say how well he would have done if he had more money and better players. Still, he couldnt bring any enthusiasm into the players this season. I dont know what has gone on in the dressing room, but clearly it just wasnt working. Maybe he will do better with a club with more money.

Just who we need.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast