+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update from Alan: Decision Made

Update from Alan: Decision Made

From the OS...

Notts County owner and chairman Alan Hardy has provided a further update on his efforts to appoint a new manager.

I am pleased to say we have now entered final negotiations with our preferred manager and expect to conclude a deal before the weekend.
    It’s been a rigorous week of interviews but our chosen candidate has emerged as a clear front-runner.
    He is tremendously excited about the challenge ahead and we are now completing the formalities of his appointment. As soon as the deal is done, we will make an announcement.
    Steve Chettle will take charge of Saturday’s match at Morecambe and I would encourage all supporters to get behind him and the players.
    Thank you for your patience and support.
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    From the OS...

Notts County owner and chairman Alan Hardy has provided a further update on his efforts to appoint a new manager.

I am pleased to say we have now entered final negotiations with our preferred manager and expect to conclude a deal before the weekend.
    It’s been a rigorous week of interviews but our chosen candidate has emerged as a clear front-runner.
    He is tremendously excited about the challenge ahead and we are now completing the formalities of his appointment. As soon as the deal is done, we will make an announcement.
    Steve Chettle will take charge of Saturday’s match at Morecambe and I would encourage all supporters to get behind him and the players.
    Thank you for your patience and support.
    Alan

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-would-2246246

[QUOTE=countygump;39069261]https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-would-2246246[/QUOTE

More Bull I'm afraid. Didn't he say the new manager would be in place by the weekend last week. Another defeat with Chettle in charge and the new manager has got a hell of a challenge on his hands to pull back a 10 point reverse. Get in the real world AH it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Didn't he say the new manager would be in place by the weekend last week.
    He did say that, but anyone with a modicum of commonsense would have taken that as a throwaway comment made in the wake of sacking Kewell. Last Wednesday in reply to a question on Twitter, Mr Hardy said he hoped to appoint a new manager within seven days, adding "but don't hold me to it". I really don't see what the problem is. He never made a firm promise to appoint someone within a given timescale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    He did say that, but anyone with a modicum of commonsense would have taken that as a throwaway comment made in the wake of sacking Kewell. Last Wednesday in reply to a question on Twitter, Mr Hardy said he hoped to appoint a new manager within seven days, adding "but don't hold me to it". I really don't see what the problem is. He never made a firm promise to appoint someone within a given timescale.
    MiG took that, translated it into Swahili, then into Urdu and back in English and give or take all the letters got "I'm legally obliged to have appointed a manager by before Cheltenham"... You know what MiG is like, he's a bit special

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Don't forget he has got a serious agenda against AH, and never stops having a go at every opportunity.
    A bit like a woman scorned.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    [FONT="]From the OS...

[/FONT]

[FONT="]I am pleased to say we have now entered final negotiations with our preferred manager and expect to conclude a deal before the weekend.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]It’s been a rigorous week of interviews but our chosen candidate has emerged as a clear front-runner.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]He is tremendously excited about the challenge ahead and we are now completing the formalities of his appointment. As soon as the deal is done, we will make an announcement.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Steve Chettle will take charge of Saturday’s match at Morecambe and I would encourage all supporters to get behind him and the players.[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Thank you for your patience and support.[/FONT]
    Alan
    Chettle is charge the weekend.... prob play Fitz up front and Stead in goal so...

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Chettle is charge the weekend.... prob play Fitz up front and Stead in goal so...

Looks like our missing front 2 may well be fit for this one. No Alles tho.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...triker-2249191

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    MiG took that, translated it into Swahili, then into Urdu and back in English and give or take all the letters got "I'm legally obliged to have appointed a manager by before Cheltenham"... You know what MiG is like, he's a bit special
    Special needs....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast