+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: all this **** about the debt being the mortgage for the ground

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Instead of posters leaving why not just block the names you don't like and don't reply to them ?
    Blocking will never work as they corrupt every thread and other posters reply with their quotes.

Why do we even have mods if the state of play is to ignore?

Blimey, the worse one out of the two has just made up libellous lies about our deceased ex chairman and yet we should ignore. The board rules clearly state it wont be tollerated, ive said this would happen for a long time, turn a blind eye and set the precident for the future.

Not having a dig at you Kev, i think your posts keep the board alive mate but

ah **** it

So everyone's gone on strike until Xmas ?or new year .and then what ?they come back on and everything is just how it was .or they leave until the summer or for good .

Why can't people just accept of disagree with other people's opinions without having to go on some mutiny until a few are banned.
    There's no badness on here from myself or pboro.
    Learn to get along and just debate and bypass any debates you don't wish to get involved in.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    So everyone's gone on strike until Xmas ?or new year .and then what ?they come back on and everything is just how it was .or they leave until the summer or for good .
    I cant condem the individual posters decisions to go on strike or take a break from the board, but a handful have and have all stated the same reason as their motive.

This board was awesome, with lots of lenghty discussions every day for many years. Standards and boundaries have slipped, we are all guilty of overstepping the mark at some point but when TWO, yes ****ing TWO people can cause such havoc and create such disorder, something has to give.
    They either grow some balls and do what should have been done months ago or their wont be a forum left.

Its gone beyond saving now anyway imo, there wont be a forum by the summer. Too much PC

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Why can't people just accept of disagree with other people's opinions without having to go on some mutiny until a few are banned.
    There's no badness on here from myself or pboro.
    Learn to get along and just debate and bypass any debates you don't wish to get involved in.
    its not an opinion when lies are made up to cause offence and back up an argument!! that is clear trolling ffs

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    its not an opinion when lies are made up to cause offence and back up an argument!! that is clear trolling ffs
    He's got opinions. Accept them and argue them or bypass them.
    Let's not be hypocritical. We all say stuff that some don't like but we generally just get on with things. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Cross swords with many posters as in how?
    And I call nobody a liar.
    As I stated previously when you haven't an answer you reply by asking another question.

Ffs!!!

I don't post much and to be fair I don't post much sense but effing heck man! We had a couple of weeks of decent interesting differences of opinion, now it's back to the 2 nob jockey retards show. Please make them stop!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)