+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: all this **** about the debt being the mortgage for the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Oh well. Same sh1t different day. It's like a broken record. I'm fed up of it.

We had a few good weeks.

I'm packing in til the New Year. ����������
    If I pack in for 6 months will you stay?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Totally disagree.
    I think his posts are a mixture of all kinds.
    There's all sorts in them. It creates debate whether people call him a troll, liar or having a dig or whatever.

i could bring you a whole host of posts up by different posters that are the real basis of trolling if you want me to. I'll pm them to you so I don't spoil the thread.
    OOPS, too late !

Although i am new to posting, i have followed this board every day for the past 18 months or so. I must agree that the last few weeks have been canny re: posts which have mainly been positive and realistic given our circumstances. However since "our friends" have returned the last week or so it has regressed back to a one topic whingefest. I can't understand why they bother if the picture is so bad.
    Rafa is about the most capable manager we are ever likely to get now and into the future with a CV to back it up. The problem is a catch 22 whereby if he does OK Ash will not spend by falsely judging our position to be acceptable and if by being hamstrung we go down and Rafa leaves ( and i for one wouldn't blame him one bit) then the picture will be bleak.

Totally disagree.
    There's all sorts in them. It creates debate whether people call him a troll, liar or having a dig or whatever.

i could bring you a whole host of posts up by different posters that are the real basis of trolling if you want me to. I'll pm them to you so I don't spoil the thread.
    Don’t bother Ghost I’ve got far better things to do with my time and I’m sure you have too.

A proven liar does not wash in my book

Totally disagree.

It seems rather strange then that you cross swords with many posters yet accept the other one is a liar but you have never picked him upon it. To you this must be very apparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Oh well. Same sh1t different day. It's like a broken record. I'm fed up of it.

We had a few good weeks.

I'm packing in til the New Year. 👍👍👍👍👍
    Aye your100% right mate when a poster is allowed to slag off a deceased fellow Geordie for who I thought brought a great deal of excitement to the Toon

I’ll join you and make this my last post till the New Year just leave him to post his bile.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    It seems rather strange then that you cross swords with many posters yet accept the other one is a liar but you have never picked him upon it. To you this must be very apparent.
    Cross swords with many posters as in how?
    And I call nobody a liar.

If I pack in for 6 months will you stay?
    You would only re emerge under a different name like Wilf or Nana or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Aye your100% right mate when a poster is allowed to slag off a deceased fellow Geordie for who I thought brought a great deal of excitement to the Toon

I’ll join you and make this my last post till the New Year just leave him to post his bile.
    I am joining you lads.Been thinking about it for a while anyway.Nothing changes.Gets banned,comes back.Same sh1te posted.

Merry Xmas to everyone and hope everyone has a great New Year.

Instead of posters leaving why not just block the names you don't like and don't reply to them ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)