+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell v ABERDEEN

I can only imagine this place in 10 days after two horsings from the Dhims & SEVCO.

Because that’s exactly what’s coming.

We’ll be about 8th in the league & we’ll be in December.

True but due to the ridiculous relationship between clappies, manager & chairman, there’s f*ck all anyone can do about it.

Did I mention that these c*nts want to move the club out the city too?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I can only imagine this place in 10 days after two horsings from the Dhims & SEVCO.

Because that’s exactly what’s coming.

We’ll be about 8th in the league & we’ll be in December.
    The papering over the cracks doesn’t really help in the long run so - trying to look on the bright side of what’s coming - maybe the likely horsings by the cheeks (and probably others in Dec) will make the muppets in charge realise we’re a country mile short of the quality of team we want.

Canna wait to hear how hun DMc tries to polish today’s latest turd...

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    The most obvious start would be to get Wilson, May, Considine and Cosgrove out of the squad altogether. Go with Wright, Anderson and McLennan and hope they come good. Pray Devlin can stay fit and grind out games like we have more than not until January.

In the window - get Wilson to ****. Bring Moult up the road. See if any takers for Gleeson and the star signing in the Englerish bottom tier. Make a loan enquiry for McLean seeing as the Norwich move doesn't seem to be working out. Three in the engine room might not be the prettiest - but games like today are where having a player that the manager has faith in to help out the loon and Shinnie would make a fair difference and one more likely to succeed than sticking on another centre half. McLean might not appease everyone, but he would slot in and the risk factor is negligible.

Moult and McLean are achievable moves and along with Devlin back in is as good as we're going to get. Crying out for creative additions from Richardson's extensive Engerlish database but fairly pessimistic given the recent success rate. The boy Lowe is undoubtedly a player though - would benefit from experienced players on their A-game around him.
    Not a chance we get Moult or McLean - Moult scored off the bench again today and is coming more into the Preston side - I doubt they let him go on loan without all his wage being paid which we can't do.

McLean got ankle ligament injury after 2 games and has had surgery - he's 2-3 weeks from recovery and back into the side - this isn't a case of it not working out due to form, just an unfortunate injury. He will be used by Norwich when fit over the busy Christmas and New Year period.

I'm afraid you need to look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Is anybody regretting buying a ticket for the cup final?
    No wonder I haven’t bothered trying to get one. McInnes and Aberdeen are finished...time to wake up folks.

I havnt seen the game but considine back in and we lose. Do I need to say it again,...

By all accounts we were all rank rotten today but it starts at the back.

Individual errors to blame. Not the lack of creativity and having a goalscorer.

To be honest, we aren't good enough to win 7 in a row so I'll settle for winning the next two instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    True but due to the ridiculous relationship between clappies, manager & chairman, there’s f*ck all anyone can do about it.

Did I mention that these c*nts want to move the club out the city too?
    Our chairman has the league table he’s happy with.
    Masonic c**t.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    I havnt seen the game but considine back in and we lose. Do I need to say it again,...

By all accounts we were all rank rotten today but it starts at the back.
    I haven’t seen the game either but I would imagine the fact Devlin wasn’t playing and replacing him with a traffic cone had something to do with the abysmal defending.

If he’s not fit next week and McInnes goes with the same defence as today we would be better off saving everyone the bother and just tell them to keep the trophy.

To be fair Considine was not the main culprit. No one looked comfortable but then even with Devlin in there our defensive capabilities have been massively enhanced by luck and piss poor finishing so today has always been not too far away.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast