+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Motherwell v ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    He's been the weakest link in our side for the last season and a half. ?
    Spot on Grieves, possibly even longer.
    Personally dont really get the "love" for Logan, as you say he winds up the tinks now and again and there is no doubt he is a fan of the club.
    FK me there was not really a bigger fan of the club than Darren Mackie, but being a huge fan of the club is one thing but it helps the players if they can sometimes partner their support of the club up with being a good footballer, and that certianly was not the casewith Mackie and for me it does not happen with Logan either, (he's sh1te)
    I must admit, he is not alone in the sh1te category thats for sure, but he is nae very good football player

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 28-11-2018 at 03:55 AM.

Top red in wind up sense but nae in footballing just now

Logan really needs to get the finger out. His concentration is shocking at times.

His concentration levels are still better than another of our defenders,but usually when he has a brain fart moment the same people are on here trying to blame every other player for his fvck ups.

Logan is a worry. He was one of our obvious strengths until the end of the season before last. In the past season and a half he's cost us more goals through errors, especially being caught out of position, than any other player. He gives the impression of a guy who isn't as motivated as he was.

Was he hoping for a move to bigger money at some point, now realises it's not going to happen and is taking things a bit easier? Maybe unfair but the thought occurs.

I still like to think the old Logan is going to reappear, but it seems a long time since he was consistently playing at or near the top of his form.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyLongstaffe View Post
    Logan is a worry. He was one of our obvious strengths until the end of the season before last. In the past season and a half he's cost us more goals through errors, especially being caught out of position, than any other player. He gives the impression of a guy who isn't as motivated as he was.

Was he hoping for a move to bigger money at some point, now realises it's not going to happen and is taking things a bit easier? Maybe unfair but the thought occurs.

I still like to think the old Logan is going to reappear, but it seems a long time since he was consistently playing at or near the top of his form.
    Can't argue with that.

I also get the impression that Shay maybe used to genuinely believe that we could mount a serious challenge to the T1ms , but now thinks we can't and his game's suffered because of that.

It's a shame that Hoban was injured as he could have kept him on his toes.. He's also never really had anyone push him for his place.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617