+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT - Is MiG Ray Trew

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    ...Aileen Trew?
    How dare you !!😜

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Ray Trew wouldn't know who Iain McCulloch was (mind you he was on Team Talk a month or two back and I didn't recognise him).

Ray Trew would say "My friend" in the vain of "Your (sic) wrong my friend".

The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised to learn that RT has taught AH everything he knew about running a football club.
    That would have taken about 75 seconds of Hardy's time. Mind you he is the busiest man in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    That would have taken about 75 seconds of Hardy's time. Mind you he is the busiest man in the world.
    We await to read about your proposed buy out of the Pies & your plans to rectify all the faults at the club in a stroke as they say in the political circles. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Ray Trew would say "My friend" in the vain of "Your (sic) wrong my friend".
    Do you mean "in the vein of", or are you referring to Mr Trew's vanity?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    You do really hate him though don't you, it's obviously deep seated. There's alot of people don't think he's running the club as well as he could be including himself as he's stated in the media several times he's made quite large and costly mistakes. Ok we say he's trying, he's learning plus he's throwing his own millions at it and we realise that he gave the manager in the close season everything a manager at our level would want money wise so fair enough. We take all this into account and realise that yeah we're in the **** but AH and we are all trying to pull in that same direction, leave him be. Yours on the other hand is a pathological hatred of the man running into double figure posts about him each and every day.

So I'd say to you MIG that we can't really take your ramblings seriously as they obviously come from a mind obsessed with AH's downfall.

Do you have this hatred of anyone else in life? Why AH? Do you think you have issues with the man?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    You do really hate him though don't you, it's obviously deep seated. There's alot of people don't think he's running the club as well as he could be including himself as he's stated in the media several times he's made quite large and costly mistakes. Ok we say he's trying, he's learning plus he's throwing his own millions at it and we realise that he gave the manager in the close season everything a manager at our level would want money wise so fair enough. We take all this into account and realise that yeah we're in the **** but AH and we are all trying to pull in that same direction, leave him be. Yours on the other hand is a pathological hatred of the man running into double figure posts about him each and every day.

So I'd say to you MIG that we can't really take your ramblings seriously as they obviously come from a mind obsessed with AH's downfall.

Do you have this hatred of anyone else in life? Why AH? Do you think you have issues with the man?
    MiG obviously has serious issues with AH. Fed up with it really, he's totally obsessed.

Don't expect a reply, he can't/won't give you a reason. He will just go to every thread and reply to every post he can find with any relevance to Hardy and slag him off.

Definitely not a Notts fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    Don't expect a reply, he can't/won't give you a reason. He will just go to every thread and reply to every post he can find with any relevance to Hardy and slag him off.

Definitely not a Notts fan.
    Yeah, he won't reply or if he magically does, it will be cryptic or something totally irrelevant. I agree though, he's not a bits fan, although he seems to be obsessed with the youth? I reckon he's a relative of a former youth player, probably someone like Dom brownhills family who were lovely on Twitter for a while

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Yeah, he won't reply or if he magically does, it will be cryptic or something totally irrelevant. I agree though, he's not a bits fan, although he seems to be obsessed with the youth? I reckon he's a relative of a former youth player, probably someone like Dom brownhills family who were lovely on Twitter for a while
    Please don't mock the afflicted.,😜

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast