+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT - Is MiG Ray Trew

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    MiG obviously has serious issues with AH. Fed up with it really, he's totally obsessed.
    Don't really understand why people still acknowlegde him, he brings nothing to the messageboard and should be banned for being a gimmick poster and/or spam imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Please don't mock the afflicted.,😜
    Haha stupid auto correct!

He was a half decent goalkeeper a few years back !

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post

If we're thinking of the same player, why would he have an issue with Hardy? Having an issue with Trew would be obvious, but Hardy? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Mick Leonard did have a pop at hardy on Twitter for some reason. No idea why but it seemed like he's got anger issues (that's if that was him on Twitter, it was under his name anyway). If it is Mick Leonard, perhaps he needs to seek help, there really is no shame in it and it will save you being angry and bitter all the time

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    You do really hate him though don't you, it's obviously deep seated. There's alot of people don't think he's running the club as well as he could be including himself as he's stated in the media several times he's made quite large and costly mistakes. Ok we say he's trying, he's learning plus he's throwing his own millions at it and we realise that he gave the manager in the close season everything a manager at our level would want money wise so fair enough. We take all this into account and realise that yeah we're in the **** but AH and we are all trying to pull in that same direction, leave him be. Yours on the other hand is a pathological hatred of the man running into double figure posts about him each and every day.

So I'd say to you MIG that we can't really take your ramblings seriously as they obviously come from a mind obsessed with AH's downfall.

Do you have this hatred of anyone else in life? Why AH? Do you think you have issues with the man?
    As I have clearly stated previously I have no hate for the man at all and am glad he took over the reins from the previous scum regime so you are wrong on that count. I just don't like the way he runs this great club, our current dire position might have something to do with that, his ego and false promises, tweets and other crap he spouts are to me an enthusiastic amateur trying to play football manager. It ends in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Mick Leonard did have a pop at hardy on Twitter for some reason. No idea why but it seemed like he's got anger issues (that's if that was him on Twitter, it was under his name anyway). If it is Mick Leonard, perhaps he needs to seek help, there really is no shame in it and it will save you being angry and bitter all the time
    I have never played in goal in my life! Used to be a decent fullback on Players Rec many years ago though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I've got anger issues because Mick Leonard wasn't handed the number 1 shirt after Raddy left. Putting Seamus between the sticks for 5 months cost us our top flight status.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    As I have clearly stated previously I have no hate for the man at all and am glad he took over the reins from the previous scum regime so you are wrong on that count. I just don't like the way he runs this great club, our current dire position might have something to do with that, his ego and false promises, tweets and other crap he spouts are to me an enthusiastic amateur trying to play football manager. It ends in tears.
    Haven't you missed two words off the end of your quote?

'I hope'

Seriously - do you want AH to succeed?
    Last edited by magpie_mania; 23-11-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Apart from the bit about, errr... well, nothing really, every post you make is spitting venom at Alan Hardy or stating our imminent demise. Unless, of course, Alan Hardy sells up and all posters on Notts Mad acknowledge your incredible insight of how a football club should be run. All bow before MiG! So glad you aren't bitter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast