+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Watches

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Griff said your ring is well worn..
    It may be, but as slack as your missus's after a night with me

Quote Originally Posted by Barbles View Post
    It may be, but as slack as your missus's after a night with me
    You've pumped nobody. Typical virgin patter.

Alf can seduce any female on the planet by the means of Lydl yogurt and his huge haw maws.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post

Alf can seduce any female on the planet by the means of Lydl yogurt and his huge haw maws.
    Spot on Rab..

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post

the only tw@t Barbles has pumped his is Mothers..He was that ugly as a baby she had to feed him with a catapult ..

Spot on Rab..
    Alf can certainly multitask......typing with his tongue up Rab the gers arse, his mother obviously taught him well

the only tw@t Barbles has pumped his is Mothers..He was that ugly as a baby she had to feed him with a catapult ..
    Nowt wrong with being ugly, ask your Mother..

Nowt wrong with being ugly, ask your Mother..
    I Wish I could Barbles,but she is dead..

I Wish I could Barbles,but she is dead..
    Mine too Alf, but then again I didn't start the degrading remarks about Mothers, I'm just disappointed with myself for not rising above your original remark . . .

Mine too Alf, but then again I didn't start the degrading remarks about Mothers, I'm just disappointed with myself for not rising above your original remark . . .
    No,you just made a degrading remark about my missus,but I suppose that's all right in your book then? And so did that old **** Griff..
    Phook off the pair of you.. Lol

No,you just made a degrading remark about my missus,but I suppose that's all right in your book then? And so did that old **** Griff..
    Phook off the pair of you.. Lol
    Alf I thought wives were fair game due to your previous posts on VE, so I apologise if I have caused you distress.

I only came on the FootyMad forum in the first place to find Chalky after VE shut down after he, you and Griff praised this forum I thought it may be a decent replacement to VE

Griffs prediction thread apart I have been underwhelmed to say the least and it is obvious that there are hostile posters on here (and I'm not counting Alf ,Griff or Chalky amongst them, you're good guys)

I may look in from time to time, but it's hasta la vista for now

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)