+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's oh so quiet...

It's oh so quiet...

Maybe another one gone tist pu?

Or maybe some of our fans are just too impatient?

Yes prophet maybe..but how many times have you looked for the official Ardley appointment today? I get this one right too and you might as well hand your title over to me lol

Ardley is currently having a fight in the car park with Kevin Nolan who is reluctant to relinquish the manager's parking space.

Kev went for a quick half after his interview but made the mistake of ringing Andy Carroll for a second opinion and has been OUT for the best part of three days.

Press conference planned at 4pm but not set in stone as Nolan has got Ardley in a headlock and doesn't know his own strength.

FACT

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    Yes prophet maybe..but how many times have you looked for the official Ardley appointment today? I get this one right too and you might as well hand your title over to me lol
    I haven't. He won't be in charge for Saturday anyway so what does it matter if they announce it at 10am this morning or 10pm tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Moreton_Pie View Post
    Maybe another one gone tist pu?
    Lots to do: contracts to sign, videos to film, severances to sort with departing staff's lawyers (?) ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    I haven't. He won't be in charge for Saturday anyway so what does it matter if they announce it at 10am this morning or 10pm tonight?
    And it's not like we don't know who will be the new manager do we

Just been passed the ground - the queue of reporters never ..................... starts.

But the gates are open, make of that what you may !!

I think by know it's obvious we probably aren't getting an announcement today, if we did, we'd have had one in the morning I feel. I bet we get an update at around 5 saying it's taking more time than planned. Also, I have a feeling Chettle will also be in charge on Tuesday

How about me starting an OT fred while we're waiting, Moreton? Nigel Farrago has just had a dicky fit at the prospect of Stephen Yaxley Lennon (Tommy Robinson to you and me) being taken on as UKIP's adviser re gang rapes and prison reform.
    One thing's for sure - he'll never be a member of the NFFC.
    And get this ... Nigel fears that it will tip UKIP even further to the right. While we're waiting, what about asking our right whingers on here for a response?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast