+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red Rag Again !!

Red Rag Again !!

A pet hate of mine & as I have explained before the only reason I have the rag in my house is because my elderly mother likes it. Do they deliberately set out to wind me & I would expect most Notts fans up? tonight we are treated to a full page interview by an ex Red who I have never heard of telling us why we have missed out on not signing Hurst as manager ( a point that I agree with but doesn't take into account the possibility that he didn't want the job) Why could they not at least find one of the many Ex Notts players who would agree with the sentiment and pay them instead? unless it's jobs for our mates!!

That toilet paper is up the reds arse, (see What I did there) And vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    That toilet paper is up the reds arse, (see What I did there) And vice versa
    Stick to the day job.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    A pet hate of mine & as I have explained before the only reason I have the rag in my house is because my elderly mother likes it. Do they deliberately set out to wind me & I would expect most Notts fans up? tonight we are treated to a full page interview by an ex Red who I have never heard of telling us why we have missed out on not signing Hurst as manager ( a point that I agree with but doesn't take into account the possibility that he didn't want the job) Why could they not at least find one of the many Ex Notts players who would agree with the sentiment and pay them instead? unless it's jobs for our mates!!
    I saw this in the online version and wondered who he was. Didn't realise he had been a footballer. Never heard of him to be honest.