+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Chapman.

Apart from him scoring I'm all but one of those games. Yes. Totally lost.

Sack him too. Sack Dack. Sack Mowbray. Let's face it. He's crap too.

Where did you sit vrs Rotherham & QPR??

He scored last week.

Champs you know the answer to that and I don't need to make an excuse
    QPR were very negative and we played awful and won
    Rotherham yes dack played well so place that to one side,has he played that well recently?
    Against championship sides they have mainly nullified him by placing 3 players on him,that coupled with playing as a forward it might of hit his confidence.
    I am not saying get shot just simply maybe a bit of time on the bench might give him time to evaluate and push on.

So Dack did score? And you wetentvaround to ****ibg comment. Like some ****ing expert

You just act up when we lose. Which isn't very much.

Get a ****ing grip

Champs just calm down a bit
    I have not acted up at all re read my comments
    I have not called for heads to roll,just maybe an improvement from a poor performance.
    If we can't voice our displeasure when things are not rosey then what should we do champs?
    Clap around a camp fire?whistle a happy tune?
    Yesterday we were poor,it was one game no panic but improvement must be met in the Wigan game.
    Do you agree or am I a idiot part time fan who must be wrong as I am not there week in week out.

No. I think we should sell Dack. Get Mulgrew out of the club.

Sack Mowbray. Get rid of Waggott. Sack Lowe and all the backroom staff. Knock down Brockhall. And fold.

Because you can't play badly in football. You can't lose.
    You have to please fans who may or may not come and see your side? Every so often.

Everyone knows that's how adults behave

I will leave it be champs maybe come back on tonight when hopefully you have grown up a bit or learned to not come in like a bull in a China shop.

Saxo is just annoyed. Like anyone to do with BRFC was yesterday.
    You can be a man. Accept it. Move on.

Or be a petulant child.

Saxo id frustrated. So comes here, says a few things that he knows will get a reaction.

I'm just shocked some still go along with him. He has been shown to be clueless time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I will leave it be champs maybe come back on tonight when hopefully you have grown up a bit or learned to not come in like a bull in a China shop.
    Im just ****ing bored with reading this ****e every time we lose. It's pathetic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)