+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange line up

Thee keep thi 'ands off that 50/50 lass.

Aar did Coppinger laik ? Av allus rated 'im.

A sed a few weeks back that the might be sum chunterring if Bahre kept gerrin picked above others. Any sign of that ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-11-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Thats fair enough Perky and if we learn from this today with a good showing and good result at Sunderland, then I'll accept it.
    But it still bugs me when we say modern day players can't play 2 matches in a week!!. At least in Woodrow's case its because of injuries, and not through sheer exhaustion or something naff like that.
    I keep thinking Toby Carvery (Cavare lol) is an accident waiting to happen, and hes going to get sent off somewhere soon isn't he, for definite.
    And speaking of Bahre... how long is it till Kenny Dougall comes back ?.

Give your head a shake Stendel , absolutely pyss poor team selection , one eye on tuesday night well fuq that .

The shape of the team was totally wrong , how Bahre gets in before Moncur is baffling .

This team can't play with one up top at home It's a proven fact , look at the dropped points so far .

Hedges coming in for Thiam I didn't mind so much as he deserves a chance but Woodrow on the bench and one up top was simply fecking brain dead .

Fair play to Donny , they deserved all 3 points and were the better side for me .

Lucky lucky point .

Listening the commentary on ifollow is like Groundhog Day SB?
    Bahre picks up the ball beats one beats two and oh he’s lost the ball.
    Bahre robs the midfielder beats the defender and Oh dear shoots but misses by a long way.
    Bahre beats his man just the keeper to beat but he’s pulled it back and there’s nobody there.
    Today was all that and more:
    Hedges takes a short corner to Bahre and nothing comes of it
    Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.
    Jim Dobbin says first why isn’t Mowatt taking them? And the keeper is flapping at corners why are they taking short corners?
    Oh here we go a corner Hedges throws it into the box it’s too long and evades everyone! That’s why the corners are taken short Jim! So again why isn’t Mowatt taking them?

With us going on a good run of wins recently in both league and cup, and a massive game at Sunderland coming up, there was always a chance of complacency today and a shock win for Donny could have been on the cards.
    I just don't get the need for changing the team like he did today, and remember we've had a go at previous managers for making such pointless and ludicrous changes, so Stendel has to take some flak for this today.

Stendel said on radio sheffield that Woodrow did not start today because of his injury and thought that 3 games in a week was a little to much for the lad as I understood him, as it was a bit difficult to understand his lingo.

Said before in earlier posts bahre is stendels blue eyed boy my opinion is he's a bench player he hasn't prooved anything differently to make me change my mind

I dunt ev I Follow Perky so just rely on what fooaks on 'ere say until am mobile enuff to return. We ed a good run of fixtures early season against what ez proved to be poor sides like Oxford/ Bradford' Rochdale etc and I wo lucky enuff to get to them. Av missed gud away games adda luvved to get to at Peterborough, Fleetwood and Accrington but it sarnds like av not missed much at Oakwell. Am guessing Pooartsmouth and Sunderland will finish top two and us sumweear in the following four. Amma reyt ?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Listening the commentary on ifollow is like Groundhog Day SB?
    Bahre picks up the ball beats one beats two and oh he’s lost the ball.
    Bahre robs the midfielder beats the defender and Oh dear shoots but misses by a long way.
    Bahre beats his man just the keeper to beat but he’s pulled it back and there’s nobody there.
    Today was all that and more:
    Hedges takes a short corner to Bahre and nothing comes of it
    Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.
    Jim Dobbin says first why isn’t Mowatt taking them? And the keeper is flapping at corners why are they taking short corners?
    Oh here we go a corner Hedges throws it into the box it’s too long and evades everyone! That’s why the corners are taken short Jim! So again why isn’t Mowatt taking them?
    I simply could not understand the short corner routine , Donny were susceptible to the set piece and have been all season and had a dwarf at centre half , fuq me .

For all Moore's goals in ain't worth a w@nk when he isn't scoring , shocking performance today , no aggression , no nothing .

Pinnock and Lindsay had good solid games at the back which is just as well and Davies made an excellent save at the death to get us the point .

Very poor today and it started in the technical area before kick off , get a grip Stendel that wasn't good enough and your mate Bahre ain't a patch on Moncur , how many games is it going to take before the penny drops .

Fecking fuming tonight on a number of levels .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I dunt ev I Follow Perky so just rely on what fooaks on 'ere say until am mobile enuff to return. We ed a good run of fixtures early season against what ez proved to be poor sides like Oxford/ Bradford' Rochdale etc and I wo lucky enuff to get to them. Av missed gud away games adda luvved to get to at Peterborough, Fleetwood and Accrington but it sarnds like av not missed much at Oakwell. Am guessing Pooartsmouth and Sunderland will finish top two and us sumweear in the following four. Amma reyt ?
    Not convinced about Sunderland SB in all honesty , over performing according to my stats , Pompey are where they should be and the points add up to the stats .

When Posh were flying earlier in the season the stats said different .

I know people are sceptical about stats but they are worth noting in my opinion although I accept football isn't always an exact science .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast