+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange line up

Strange line up

I can't get my head around this starting lineup but hope it works out against Donny

Why do we need 4 strikers on the bench?
    Wheres Isgrove?

Strange indeed, why drop the goal a game striker?

Well see at 5 o'clock, hope Stendels got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Why do we need 4 strikers on the bench?
    Wheres Isgrove?

Strange indeed, why drop the goal a game striker?

Well see at 5 o'clock, hope Stendels got it right.
    The answer is... he got it wrong and it nearly cost us

Aar did wi gerron ? Due to injury a cuddant go today.

A wud appreciate a view frum them wot went. I thought the aged Coppinger might be a problem--aar did he gu on ?

(Hammill scooared a brace fo St Mirren)
    ( Pigs lost and Blunts conceded late equaliser so that waz gud)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-11-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Thought we were poor. McGeehan managed ONE accurate pass today. Couldn’t have argued if we’d lost that.
    Some of the play today was shocking. Cavare had a mare. Can’t see why Hedges was in, poor control of the ball by loads of our team.
    These dropped home points will bite us come May

Stendel got it wrong today, Why didn’t Woodrow start? How is Bahre starting ahead of Moncs? It’s like we have another Manager who will play his favourites above players who should play, cos Bahre for me slots into that category! That’s 2 games on the bounce now that Toby hasn’t had a good game and so far about 10 of the games he has played he seems to have been poor!
    About to go to work so couldn’t attend today but commentary sounded like we should be happy with a point? I’m disappointed we have enough in this team to sweep Donny aside easily and we can’t blame lack of confidence can we, so Managers selection and tactics were wrong today!
    Last edited by perkytyke; 24-11-2018 at 05:42 PM.

So that's hard pressing strikers on bench at home sorry stendel it definitely was WRONG starting lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Thought we were poor. McGeehan managed ONE accurate pass today. Couldn’t have argued if we’d lost that.
    Some of the play today was shocking. Cavare had a mare. Can’t see why Hedges was in, poor control of the ball by loads of our team.
    These dropped home points will bite us come May
    'Two weeks' Woodrow shouldn't have been on the bench, I really don't understand what Stendel was thinking there.

Absolutely Shocking performance , should have lost by 3 or 4, Stendel got it wrong with selection , MOM Pinnock , agree with that , don't mention that ●●●●Bahre , Donny better side from start to finish , Stop Tinkering Stendel it's not necessary
    50/50 lass wa back

I think it’s that Woodrow probably still isn’t 100% and he won’t get 2 90 minutes in a week and he thinks rightly that Sunderland on Tuesday is a massive game!
    But put Woodrow on first half at least or play Brown instead of Bahre cos it sounded like Moore was winning the headers and nobody was feeding off them? If it doesn’t work take off Brown and play Moncs in behind?
    With that goal surely he will start Woodrow on Tuesday night?
    I’ll wager he will still play Bahre though? Probably time to give young Jordan a start at right back as well as Toby seems to be a calamity or accident waiting to happen at the minute!
    Last edited by perkytyke; 24-11-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast