+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers better than us, concedes Wilder

Millers better than us, concedes Wilder

https://bit.ly/2PQUZwl

There's also an on-the-whistle report on the Advertiser's website.

Fair comment. We should be very very proud of our lads today. If only we had a natural goalscorer we would romp up this league

To be fair our Chris is normally spot on with his comments after a game,and he was today.We looked bang average at best today and Rovrum deserve credit for that. UTCB

Wilder's obviously still a Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by craftymiller View Post
    Wilder's obviously still a Miller.
    He played a lot more games for us than he did for the Blades 😊
    Just sayin'

I can remember us signing him...i think he was out of the pecking order at bramall lane..very good right full back, and neat on the ball...i like how he lives and breathes the game itself...hes a good un...

That was a very honest assessment from Chris Wilder,and credit to him for saying so,the Blades have some fabulous players,we were just better than them on the day,and deserved to get something out of the game.

He wore a Sheffield United scarf while doing some community stuff with a couple of team mates while he was a Rotherham player. The photo was in the Advertiser at the time, it didn't go down very well with a lot of our fans, I recall.

Comes across as a very decent humble bloke to me.

Very honest views, a rarity these days. The bottom line is, we got the glory, but Utd got the spoils. An away point from, on their own admission, a second best performance.