+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday moans

Sheffield Wednesday moans

Anyone else getting fed up of them flooding praise or grumble saying the same things over and over. What got me is fans were calling in saying they didn’t go even though they had a season ticket.

A) we had a right crap season 2 years ago and i and many others like me still turned up to watch and they are moaning because they are not winning ffs talk about pathetic
    do they actually think that Katrien Meire give a rats ass? She already has their money so her CUSTOMERS have already paid for every game this year.
    C) Do they not realise we have no sympathy for them?

I’m just posting this because I’ve been listening to praise or grumble all way through and was completely shocked about the Moaning they were doing. Some good comments from blade fans though

My favourite was

Can I just thank the millers for giving us a real Yorkshire derby unlike that pathetic show last week.

The Wendy and their deluded supporters have always been great comedy value.
    Long may it continue.

If anyone was in two minds about going and can find that extra £10 please try and make it. After today's performance the players deserve a large vocal following

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    The Wendy and their deluded supporters have always been great comedy value.
    Long may it continue.

If anyone was in two minds about going and can find that extra £10 please try and make it. After today's performance the players deserve a large vocal following
    We should be filling that top tier minimum .Warne and the team deserve that .