A few further thoughts on Sundays poor display. Having seen the highlights on match of the day, just how close was the header from Jiminez. The goal line technology showed that it was about 2 centimetres from being totally over the line. On such fine margins results can change.

I ask the question, why was Costa leaving such a gap in the wall for their second? If it was for the keeper to see, his starting position was wrong. Vinagre, I thought had a good game going forward, although at times his defensive frailties were exposed. What MOTD failed to show, was the lad being crudely hacked down in the second half when he was running towards the visitors goal.

While we had goodness how many players away with International teams Huddersfield I believe had one, while the rest of their squad had been away training in Spain. The effect of these International breaks does affect teams, but I suppose it is one of the problems of having top players.

I said in my report that Huddersfield were wasting time and their keeper was warned by the referee early in the first half. So they are leading 2-0 in the three minutes of injury time, and what do they do, bring on three substitutes. This needs to be stopped by the authorities as it is making a mockery of the rules.

Towards the end, the Huddersfield supporters were having a good spell of keep ball and started the chant of "We are taking the p I s s " and they were. Many more performances like this one and the fans love affair with Nuno will soon turn sour. It will not take much for many of our fickle fans to turn. I saw a tweet last night, that simply said "Nuno Out" I hope it was in jest.

As Gav states Cardiff is now a must win game, Warnock will be rubbing his hands in anticipation.