+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: v Blues

v Blues

No McGinn 😡😤😫

Aston Villa

1Nyland
    21Hutton
    4Tuanzebe
    5Chester
    3Taylor
    37Adomah
    14Hourihane
    6Whelan
    26Kodjia
    10Grealish
    18Abraham

Substitutes
    8Lansbury
    9Hogan
    11Bolasie
    22El Ghazi
    27El Mohamady
    31Bunn
    38O'Hare

Good game so far

the city is ours

Happy days! Let the run continue

It was very nice of Lionel Messi to shave his head and put on Alan Hutton's shirt for our 4th goal today!

What a win!

Still questions about the defence and the keeper for me. And Glenn Whelan brings absolutely nothing to the team. Shame for Lansbury getting himself injured again. That lad is trying to keep up with Andy Carroll and Jack Wiltshire. Maybe wet spam will put in a bid in January?

Flippin' heck - wished I could've been there today but had work commitments, go behind & avoid 0-2 by the width of the post then equalise before one of our own puts us ahead and all within FOUR minutes. Then a pen in off the post to calm the nerves only for them to pull one back and then THAT goal, so so pleased for Alan Hutton.

Carlsberg don't do derbies............

Big run of games coming up and we are coming into some good form, we have to be adventurous as defensively we are suspect at times and we have the players & footballing style to score loads. Good times!

Derbies dont come much better than this! Top 6 by the New Year and we will have something to aim for. 7 goals in our last 2, not bad eh.

Glenn Whealan was man of the match for me, had a seat in the Trinity upper, it was like being on the Holte, we were able to stand throughout the game .

Bit Harsh but I actually thought Chester had a howler!

Chester misplaced a lot of passes and was huffing and puffing again afor 20 minutes. Think he needs some time off but you don't get any in this league - especially when you're still an international player.

I didn't see what you did in whelan - he seemed very negative and I don't remember him making a tackle either.

I like the front tree of Kodija and Adomah flanking Abrahams with Grealish somewhere in the no 10 role and he got a GOAL importantly. .. still spent too much time beig fouled and falling over but hats not necessarily his fault

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)