+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Time to change our Union Flag.

"So going back to Trump who yes is an arse but can you imagine him being dictated to by knobs such a Macron, Merkel and the slimy Irish PM. I don't think so!"

There's nothing to admire about a bully. Any tw*t can play the hardman. "Donald" (as you respectfully call him) knows full well that it's the USA that every other country is fearful of (for self-defence and trade) - not "Donald"! 99% of the 7 billion on this planet actually laugh at him, and it's only the far-right who support him. The fact that you do also makes you a laughing-stock.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    "So going back to Trump who yes is an arse but can you imagine him being dictated to by knobs such a Macron, Merkel and the slimy Irish PM. I don't think so!"

There's nothing to admire about a bully. Any tw*t can play the hardman. "Donald" (as you respectfully call him) knows full well that it's the USA that every other country is fearful of (for self-defence and trade) - not "Donald"! 99% of the 7 billion on this planet actually laugh at him, and it's only the far-right who support him. The fact that you do also makes you a laughing-stock.

That’s a typical answer to anybody that doesn’t have your left wing agenda Carolgees.

Regardless of your own opinion of Trump he was elected in a democracy but because you hate his agenda anybody with a good word for him is a “laughing stock”.

What a condescending,pompous reply but par for the course.

Who asked for your response Carolgees - so do one! Many in the USA ( rightly or wrongly ) love Trump as the economy is doing well! Those scum bag ****s with British passports who went to fight for ISIS weren't laughing when they were turned to powder. What did Corbyn say - it's unlawful" and he would say that as terrorists are his chums! Building a wall - then again can you blame him! A country is not a charity and charity should start at home with the elderly etc.

"Far Right" - it's called a majority both in the UK and USA and it's just pricks like you, who can't accept a result!

Pathetic response from Dumb and Dumber.
    Who the f*ck's Carolgees? How typical of Dumber to try to cosy up to a new buddy, the slimey tw*t.
    Boll ux to the pair of you if you can't see what an arse Trump is. Oh, and that goes for 1/2 the population of the USA as well - they deserve each other.

Pathetic response from Dumb and Dumber.
    Who the f*ck's Carolgees? How typical of Dumber to try to cosy up to a new buddy, the slimey tw*t.
    Boll ux to the pair of you if you can't see what an arse Trump is. Oh, and that goes for 1/2 the population of the USA as well - they deserve each other.
    I have no time at all for Trump,I think the bloke is an obnoxious fool.

I mistook you for another poster when reading this thread on my phone so my “Carolgees” tag was unwarranted.

I just don’t see the point anymore of slagging someone off so personally for a differing political view.

May I suggest the following?

This isn't really for those who voted to remain in the EU, but for those who voted to leave, what exactly did you wish for by doing so?
    We can then explore whether the deal on the table satisfies those wishes. Just explain your own agenda, I'm not looking for any argument against other views.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    May I suggest the following?

This isn't really for those who voted to remain in the EU, but for those who voted to leave, what exactly did you wish for by doing so?
    We can then explore whether the deal on the table satisfies those wishes. Just explain your own agenda, I'm not looking for any argument against other views.
    Thank you.
    I tell you what Sweeper, you have more chance of me getting back to you about the accounts than getting an answer to your above question.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I tell you what Sweeper, you have more chance of me getting back to you about the accounts than getting an answer to your above question.
    So good to see that you are still in the land of the living, regis80. Keep studying and you'll get there in the end, I'm sure.

OK. I'll start off by giving my thoughts.

I voted to leave as there were certain aspects of life as a member of the ever burgeoning EU.
    First of all, I wanted the UK to be able to take control of our Borders and be very selective in allowing immigration, whether EU or other. Secondly, I wanted the UK to have complete control of our Courts and our law making. Our own laws have been good enough for centuries,
    Lastly, the huge amount of money paid out every year by the UK to the EU, can be redirected to needs of the British people; we already dish out far to much in Foreign aid.
    Too late now, but the whole issue of negotiation should have been dealt with by a consortium of Politicians, Business people, Law enforcement, and even Military personnel all advising our negotiator.
    Why is it that Switzerland, who never joined the EU, cope quite easily with the question of Customs; NI could operate on the same basis, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    OK. I'll start off by giving my thoughts.

I voted to leave as there were certain aspects of life as a member of the ever burgeoning EU.
    First of all, I wanted the UK to be able to take control of our Borders and be very selective in allowing immigration, whether EU or other. Secondly, I wanted the UK to have complete control of our Courts and our law making. Our own laws have been good enough for centuries,
    Lastly, the huge amount of money paid out every year by the UK to the EU, can be redirected to needs of the British people; we already dish out far to much in Foreign aid.
    Too late now, but the whole issue of negotiation should have been dealt with by a consortium of Politicians, Business people, Law enforcement, and even Military personnel all advising our negotiator.
    Why is it that Switzerland, who never joined the EU, cope quite easily with the question of Customs; NI could operate on the same basis, surely?
    100% my thoughts Sweeper…..i couldn't have written that better myself.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)