+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to change our Union Flag.

Time to change our Union Flag.

For a white one. After the way we let Europe dictate to us. British bulldog, lets change that to a French poodle.
    When did we leave the Great out of Britain.
    Need to get our act together.

Bang on Soulman,we've been well and truly shafted.

Now the appeaser has signed this catastrophic deal lets look forward to Project fear no. 242 between now and the vote in Parliament. First up today I read Britain will run out of clean drinking water within days of a no deal exit, sigh

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Now the appeaser has signed this catastrophic deal lets look forward to Project fear no. 242 between now and the vote in Parliament. First up today I read Britain will run out of clean drinking water within days of a no deal exit, sigh

Hope its rejected as a stitch up! News dominated by immigrants coming over in dinghies - send the feckers right back! Charity starts at home with our elderly and the crumbling NHS!

The country is a shambles and Teresa May so weak it's pathetic. Even the Irish PM seems to be calling the shots but hey they were begging everyone for a bail out a few years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Hope its rejected as a stitch up! News dominated by immigrants coming over in dinghies - send the feckers right back! Charity starts at home with our elderly and the crumbling NHS!

The country is a shambles and Teresa May so weak it's pathetic. Even the Irish PM seems to be calling the shots but hey they were begging everyone for a bail out a few years ago!
    They had an illegal bailout al. It was against EU rules but hey.....why not break the rules when it suits if the project isn’t working eh🙄 There’s more chance of us keeping a clean sheet than this getting through parliament IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    They had an illegal bailout al. It was against EU rules but hey.....why not break the rules when it suits if the project isn’t working eh🙄 There’s more chance of us keeping a clean sheet than this getting through parliament IMHO.

The letter from May to the nation needed a sick bag!!!

In my opinion no way any deal that the EU will agree to, with any UK leader, will get through Parliament, which ultimately will probably mean no deal and a hard Brexit or no Brexit at all. Neither a great choice so as normal be careful what you wish for.

As with any deal you can’t get everything you want, anyone who has been through a difficult divorce will tell you that. Not saying this is a great deal but all 3 options not great for me. We have badly been let down by politicians of all parties during this whole process.

I agree Yarmbaggie, there's no chance of the UK telling 27 other member states what is and is not going to happen but the never ending arguments over the result of the referendum and infighting took the focus off getting the right deal. The EU don't want anyone else to leave so were obviously going to make it very difficult for us.

On the footballing front - things strangely quiet between us and you this season, hoping for a good spectacle on the 7th, not sure a Friday evening kickoff is the best thing given the rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    For a white one. After the way we let Europe dictate to us. British bulldog, lets change that to a French poodle.
    When did we leave the Great out of Britain.
    Need to get our act together.
    Whilst I agree with your sentiments...the French public have more cojones than us Brits when their government peesses them off..any farmers on here ?http://www.facebook.com/AbroadImage/

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I agree Yarmbaggie, there's no chance of the UK telling 27 other member states what is and is not going to happen but the never ending arguments over the result of the referendum and infighting took the focus off getting the right deal. The EU don't want anyone else to leave so were obviously going to make it very difficult for us.

On the footballing front - things strangely quiet between us and you this season, hoping for a good spectacle on the 7th, not sure a Friday evening kickoff is the best thing given the rivalry.
    Must say friendly rivalry from me no more. Nearer 70 than 60 so for most my age only real dislike is Wolves.

Probably shouldn’t admit it on here but in the 60’s I used to go to Villa Park when we were away any distance as could get there by direct train, probably 10/12 games a year. Many happy memories. Usually had enough points each season to get a ticket for the semi-final at the ground so another bonus.

As for the next match worried now you have your new Manager in place. Can see you getting top 6 and it will be a very tough match with I suspect plenty of goals. Will take a 3-4 away win now!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)