+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ardley - A Don's View (Gerrit Forward)

Ardley - A Don's View (Gerrit Forward)

Interview with a Dons fan about our new man...

http://www.gerritforward.com/neal-ardley-the-dons-view/

he hit on the right “League Two” one, without doubt (big lump up front, hold and pass), but he went one adaption too far – this season we continue to lump it to the smallest forward in living memory

At least this tactic should already be familiar to the Notts players.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Interview with a Dons fan about our new man...

http://www.gerritforward.com/neal-ardley-the-dons-view/
    What an excellent and reassuring read. I think Hardy may have got it right this time round. Winning at home to Carlisle on Tuesday would be an early Christmas present for the new man.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What an excellent and reassuring read. I think Hardy may have got it right this time round. Winning at home to Carlisle on Tuesday would be an early Christmas present for the new man.
    It would be an early Christmas present for all of us sid. Beats socks.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    It would be an early Christmas present for all of us sid. Beats socks.

Socks..you are lucky, I get Y fronts..mind you, they have mistletoe on them.

" think the players were doing his head in and no, because in my opinion, the players let him down"

Hmmm should feel at home here then.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Socks..you are lucky, I get Y fronts..mind you, they have mistletoe on them.
    I have never felt anything but lucky since the day I met the girl who became my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    That's pretty disappointing comprehension from an English teacher. Can't you see the message there in amongst the bending over backwards to be nice about Notts? He's a fecking long ball merchant like Nolan. I just hope Ardley succeeds, because he seems a genuinely decent man but I fear he's another victim of Hardy's flip-flop thought process.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 25-11-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    That's pretty disappointing comprehension from an English teacher. Can't you see the message there in amongst the bending over backwards to be nice about Notts? He's a fecking long ball merchant like Nolan. I just hope Ardley succeeds, because he seems a genuinely decent man but I fear he's another victim of Hardy's flip-flop thought process.
    Eh? Two promotions on a shoestring and real experience at our level, if anything I'd say it's the opposite of AH's haphazard approach to appointing managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I would rather Ardley succeeds not because he's a "decent man" but because he's a bloody good manager.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast