+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Notts Ticket Website

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Thanks for that, I thought it was me. Came to try and select a seat and there’s no numbers and like you say the row number only appears when you hover over it.

Think I’ll go down to the ground and buy them over the counter.
    Think I'll do the same. I'll wait till the usual suspects have had their whinge about all things Magpieish and have finished berating Alan Hardy for trying something that he thinks is an improvement. It could be, though, just a temporary hiccup but I would sooner not give my credit card details to a possibly malfunctioning system.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    If you simply count the seats across the row you'll be easily able to work out the seat number. Surely that is easier than going to Meadow Lane?
    It is easier, SwalePie, but even easier if the seats are numbered. If your ticket has the row letters but no number it will get rather chaotic when people just sit anywhere on that row. It's human nature to take an isolated seat, leaving empty seats on either side. A row half empty with fans dotted here and there, as the whim takes them, will lead to folk being asked to budge up, and the next, and the next, domino fashion. Expect arguments galore when a bunch of lads or a family turn up late and want to sit together.

This is the new improved state of the art team - oops sorry - system and there are a number of folk tweeting their problems. I'm going down to the ground tomorrow to see how many flying pigs I can sell, or hens' teeth if they don't go down well.

I was quite critical of the previous system so I applaud the club for investing in what appears to be in the long term a more user friendly and up to date system.

There maybe teething problems but I’d like to think that any season ticket holders seats are greyed out or marked accordingly as unavailable just like they would be with flight bookings and/or the Ice Arena for example.

I’m in agreement that they should have the seat number when you click on a seat or show the row numbers/letters either on the seating plan page or when you click on the seat.

Season tickets seats are greyed out. The seat numbers aren't shown when you select the seat -it confirms the row - but the seat number does appear when you review the purchase and on the ticket. So possibly two steps forward and one back.

What might go down well is an option for one to buy the seat one last used if it's still available (not literally buy the seat, you understand, just the chance to sit there), the system recognises one when one logs in so it must know where one sat last.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverleeno View Post
    Season tickets seats are greyed out...
    I thought the grey circles were showing that a pensioner had that seat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12