+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town forum TWTD

Ipswich Town forum TWTD

Sorry I don't know how to put a link on this thread from the Ipswich Town forum TWTD that one of their fans posted yesterday, under the heading 'Rotherham Today' it's a good read from our point of view about our match with the blades, and at the moment is on the second page of their forum.
    If someone could post a link from it please that would be good.

More specifically this:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/447240/rotherham-today/#5

I think its a sign that championship fans from other clubs after playing us and seeing us on the telly are starting to realise we aint a push over any more. Putting a bit of fear into championship teams when they play us aint a bad thing.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-11-2018 at 07:28 PM.

I think if they let hursty spend all their budget they are going down.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    More specifically this:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/447240/rotherham-today/#5

I think its a sign that championship fans from other clubs after playing us and seeing us on the telly are starting to realise we aint a push over any more. Putting a bit of fear into championship teams when they play us aint a bad thing.
    My feelings exactly roly

I find it a bit pathetic of one poster to suggest they were unwittingly at a severe disadvantage with Hursty. Course they were, they have four times our budget, signed the cream of the lower divisions as well as the England U21 captain, are capable of getting regular 20,000+ crowds and their lowest earners will probably be on more than our highest earners.
    But according to this person, all this meant we had an advantage over them. Not sure how.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I find it a bit pathetic of one poster to suggest they were unwittingly at a severe disadvantage with Hursty. Course they were, they have four times our budget, signed the cream of the lower divisions as well as the England U21 captain, are capable of getting regular 20,000+ crowds and their lowest earners will probably be on more than our highest earners.
    But according to this person, all this meant we had an advantage over them. Not sure how.
    I think that’s the trouble he spent a lot of money on lower league players,he did not have time for them to bed in.The Championship will find you out if you have too many inexperienced players.

I reckon if we had the likes of Nolan, Ward, Chaloba in our ranks, we'd be looking at the playoff places rather than over our shoulders at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I reckon if we had the likes of Nolan, Ward, Chaloba in our ranks, we'd be looking at the playoff places rather than over our shoulders at the bottom.
    So why are they at the bottom of the league then.

Because they don't have Paul Warne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast