+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Colin Murray is a Miller

Colin Murray is a Miller

Colin Murray has been very complimentary towards the Millers on the championship is recent weeks. Buying a season ticket for next season Colin?

Loved his show on Talksport, a proper football man.

Pity about the accent!

Warnock was brilliant too, saying that New York would be the place he would like to watch football

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Colin Murray has been very complimentary towards the Millers on the championship is recent weeks. Buying a season ticket for next season Colin?
    I think that his appreciation of the Millers and Paul Warne were enhanced at the Play-Off final. He conducted a great interview after the game which was so natural. He asked Warney if he would wear a suit next time to which PW replied something like "no that's so 1980's".
    I think that he sees PW as a manager with a fresh approach and good ideas (which he is). I also think that the programme is much better this season.

Forgot to mention that he resigned his job on principle, when the new owners of Talksport were connected to the Sun newspaper. He is a Liverpool fan.