+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liam Noble

I still think he was a decent player and probably better than many In the present squad. I agree his disciplinary record wasn't great in his first stint with us but that is the type of player he is, take out his aggression and he is a less effective player. Shame it did'nt work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    I still think he was a decent player and probably better than many In the present squad. I agree his disciplinary record wasn't great in his first stint with us but that is the type of player he is, take out his aggression and he is a less effective player. Shame it did'nt work out.
    His first stint with us was a good'un was it not? Or was it?
    I thought he would be good for us second time around too, but it became obvious he didn't want to be at Notts and I'm not sure it was for geographical reasons either. I reckon if the first Liam Noble was with us now he would definitely improve the battling qualities in our present team. No continually backing off an attacker he, with better coaching he could be a player for a tricky opposing midfielder to be wary of. Chipped in with a goal or two, too.

I like to be proud of our players the way I am for the likes of John Stead, and was for Shola Ameobi. I see Liam Noble as being at the other end of the spectrum to them.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I thought he would be good for us second time around too, but it became obvious he didn't want to be at Notts and I'm not sure it was for geographical reasons either. I reckon if the first Liam Noble was with us now he would definitely improve the battling qualities in our present team. No continually backing off an attacker he, with better coaching he could be a player for a tricky opposing midfielder to be wary of. Chipped in with a goal or two, too.
    You would need to keep him on the pitch first.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Would you stay where you are not wanted - fans hated him, thats why he wanted to leave

That’s because he has and continues to act like a complete tip end. I despise the lad, and actually he isn’t that good a player. He is NOT the type of character needed when the chips are down.

When he first joined I thought he was going to be one of our top players, but I thought that about Curtis Thompson and Stanley Aborah. Are we just unlucky, or has there been something wrong at Meadow Lane. I just hope in Neal Ardley we at last have someone who can get the best out of the players we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    Overall, he was a good player for County
    He was crap

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    He was crap
    Would you say he crappier than the crappy crap we now have?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Would you say he crappier than the crappy crap we now have?
    Crappier than a crap on a crappy piece of crap so yes!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast