+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hardy Revelation

Hardy Revelation

Having digested what Mr Hardy has spent/invested in the club. Me personally I think within 24 months he'll either sell his Golf club or the football club. It's worth a few Bob what ever the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by postie66 View Post
    Having digested what Mr Hardy has spent/invested in the club. Me personally I think within 24 months he'll either sell his Golf club or the football club. It's worth a few Bob what ever the odds.
    Based on what?

The bloke might have a few Bob in the bank but the way he's chucking is money about something got to give. That's my own personal opinion. I bet is accountant having kittens.

So no revelation then?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    So no revelation then?
    I've heard he's trying to buy another golf club near Derby's training ground?

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Based on what?
    Based on opinion."Me,personally I think".His Accountant told him not to buy Notts' as well.

Quote Originally Posted by postie66 View Post
    He'll be lucky to get 2 bob and and a conker for Notts

You can only sell something if someone wants to buy it. I think if the right offer came along Ollie would sell.

I think there's lot of new or triallist members popping up with either a clear anti-Hardy agenda, or at least an agenda to start rumours and instability. They're entitled to post such things if they want, it's (allegedly) a free country , but it doesn't mean there's any truth in them.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I think there's lot of new or triallist members popping up with either a clear anti-Hardy agenda, or at least an agenda to start rumours and instability. They're entitled to post such things if they want, it's (allegedly) a free country , but it doesn't mean there's any truth in them.
    No mention of Hardy in 'Revelations'. Other than "The Lord sayeth that Hardy shall arrive , at haste, in an electric chariot".

Let me check 'Exodus'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast