+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen bypass

Aberdeen bypass

Is it open yet? Or what bits are open?

The bridge at Dyce Caravans is a huge issue. Should have been open ages ago but they ****ed up building it.

I heard they are currently building it up with wood and clay. I have a feeling it will wash away though.

It's nae like it's needed onyway.

Just put the whole thing back to fields.

The tar sunk in at least a foot at charleston overpass(filled up now), & the lane markings are all over the shop.
    Suppose it wasn't easy painting straight lines on a wonky road.

Drove up to Newburgh yesterday for the loon's fitba. On the AWPR from Dyce to Balmedie. Got off the AWPR to Newburgh ok but on the way back, in complete dissarray due to the roads signs being a fcuking shambles. Got home somehow

I was heading down to Edinburgh from meldrum so wondered if it was open or should I go for my usual route of out to westhill then the netherley Road to Stonehaven. As it was I just headed straight through town.

But if the only section that they are waiting for is the Don Bridge at dyce then why can we not join it at the roundabout for the airport?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was heading down to Edinburgh from meldrum so wondered if it was open or should I go for my usual route of out to westhill then the netherley Road to Stonehaven. As it was I just headed straight through town.

But if the only section that they are waiting for is the Don Bridge at dyce then why can we not join it at the roundabout for the airport?
    Contractual issues, yet if it wis in the Central Belt, you can bet your bottom dollar it wid be open by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Don4 View Post
    Contractual issues, yet if it wis in the Central Belt, you can bet your bottom dollar it wid be open by now.
    Contractual, inasmuchas the Dyce to Tipperty section must have been built as part of a different contract to the Dyce to Stonehaven and Charleston sections?

P1sh.

Quote Originally Posted by Don4 View Post
    If it was in the central belt, it would have been built 50 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Drove up to Newburgh yesterday for the loon's fitba. On the AWPR from Dyce to Balmedie. Got off the AWPR to Newburgh ok but on the way back, in complete dissarray due to the roads signs being a fcuking shambles. Got home somehow
    I know what you mean. I've lived in the NE all my life but never particularly had any reason to be out that way. Been back and forth to Balmedie recently though and the roads are all over the place. Got diverted back to Pitmedden the other night and had absolutely no clue where I was.

Passed old Trumps golfer the other day for the first time to. Heard all about it without actually knowing where it was.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast