+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen bypass

That utterly incompetent blustering dipstick Mathieson on full pretendy-splenetic spin cycle in trying to deflect the potential cost over-run of over 33%.

Local cooncillors promoted hine beyond their abilities in dealing with bucket collections, robbing your pockets and demonstrating expertise in fuuck all.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That utterly incompetent blustering dipstick Mathieson on full pretendy-splenetic spin cycle in trying to deflect the potential cost over-run of over 33%.

Local cooncillors promoted hine beyond their abilities in dealing with bucket collections, robbing your pockets and demonstrating expertise in fuuck all.
    You got it, sadly the same with our own coonsil, seems to be a prerequisite in becoming a coonsillor is to have a switch installed that deflects all local views to being negative ��, project management seems to be a problem when it comes to overseeing budgets.

Open from today, craibstone to Stonehaven. What a hassle that will save. I'd go drive it if it wasn't for the small issue of not owning a car anymore

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

You understand the Govt isn't picking up the over-spend? The loss is all being taken by Galliford-Try & Balfour Beattie. They forgot that the Scottish Govt don't do normal public spending contracts, they do normal contracts where a quote made is what you'll be paid! Erchie.

Went out for a drive at Lunchtime, Aker Solutions in Dyce to ASDA Portlethen took about 17 minutes.

LIFECHANGING!

Don't think there is any lighting along the route is there ?

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Went out for a drive at Lunchtime, Aker Solutions in Dyce to ASDA Portlethen took about 17 minutes.

LIFECHANGING!
    Did Kingswells to the Cleanhill junction (south of Milltimber, where the Stoney Fastlink meets the AWPR) at dennertime as well, 6 mins, then chucked a u-ey and back to Craibstone, another u-ey and hame again.

That Craibstone junction is going to cause trouble with fowk still expecting to get all the way to Dyce, hopefully that bit will be ready in a few weeks, although Jan is more likely, I've been telt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    Don't think there is any lighting along the route is there ?
    Think there is a bit around some of the junctions but not much at all.

Might just have been me but my motor was moving around a fair bit in the wind (I've never noticed it doing that before) so parts of it are going to be susceptible to cross winds.

Some of the slip roads are a bit short but the surfacing seems good.

Built 29 years after the Embra bypass - better late than never I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is it open yet? Or what bits are open?
    Ach well........tea time crowd and my phone would ding with a text........in unison the chaps will laugh “ that’ll be the shepherds crook!”......three to three and a half pints would be the normal length of extension unless adverse weather and then perhaps five pints........I’ll set my watch tonight and find out how long the shepherds crook will be!

Good thing is now ......I’ll lose weight and well.....gain some money.....win/win.

SF

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast