+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Carlisle United 27.11.18

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    I would actually prefer that option to be fair
    Good choice DF, give the new manager a longer time to assess his players before Saturday, and a longer time for the wounded to recover.

If we (Carlisle) were at home you lot would beat us whatever team you put out. Anybody would because confidence is low in front of our own fans. Away it's a different kettle of fish. We seem to play with a fluidity that belies out mid-table position and, if we, get our noses in front, it could be 3 or 4 nil to us. If you lot score first our nerves may come back and you could shave it. We have injuries too so our main threat could be from midfield and we could also go three at the back. Watch out for Devitt's free-kicks.

I'll have a punt though: 1-3 to the mighty Blues.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    If we (Carlisle) were at home you lot would beat us whatever team you put out. Anybody would because confidence is low in front of our own fans. Away it's a different kettle of fish. We seem to play with a fluidity that belies out mid-table position and, if we, get our noses in front, it could be 3 or 4 nil to us. If you lot score first our nerves may come back and you could shave it. We have injuries too so our main threat could be from midfield and we could also go three at the back. Watch out for Devitt's free-kicks.

I'll have a punt though: 1-3 to the mighty Blues.
    Well, our midfield is non-existent most of the time and at the best of times, it might match an under 11's team. So looks like you will win that battle. We play with one up front, so you will only need two defenders. If we somehow manage to go in front, we will sit too deep and invite you to shoot at will. If you score first, then who knows what the score will be.

If Stead, Hemmings, Allessandra and Boudwijn are all out away win, 1-4 , 3880 on a wet miserable night.

Is Chettle determined to piss everyone off? That side is bonkers for a home game. Husin was ****e on Saturday. 😞

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    If Stead, Hemmings, Allessandra and Boudwijn are all out away win, 1-4 , 3880 on a wet miserable night.
    Most of the posters that can't spell his name tend to refer to him as Enzio (and sometimes Enzo).

Lots of people struggled with Boucaud too.

Notts 1 - Carlisle 4

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Notts 1 - Carlisle 4
    At least we will get 1

The line up tonight doesn't inspire me with confidence so happy if we fluke a draw but if they score early I can see us getting hammered.

Around 3,500 due to poor weather and apathy. Hearing commentator saying Notts are the joke and laughing stock of the football league is depressing.

Notts 1, Dennis - Carlisle 3

Quote Originally Posted by HopefulPie View Post
    At least we will get 1

The line up tonight doesn't inspire me with confidence so happy if we fluke a draw but if they score early I can see us getting hammered.
    Me too, this Notts side has shown little in the way of fighting back to get even a draw.

Who is there to receive the inevitable high dropping ball and edge it to Dennis?

Not hard to forecast Notts' tactics tonight is it? Carlisle will need two defenders to intercept the lob and two more to mark Dennis, two to totally control midfield leaving four to get a goal each. Oh, and a goalie to take goal-kicks.

Tonight could be the night, though! So I'm hoping I'm hugely wrong and my pessimism comes back to bite me on the bum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234