+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mansfield tickets

Mansfield tickets

Due to helping to regenerate the Cuban economy for a couple of weeks, for the first time in many years I won't be attending our annual humiliation at the Six Finger Stadium. I'm a bit surprised no mention has been made on here about how many tickets we've sold. After being restricted to ST holders and Lifeline members etc they go on general sale tomorrow and I'm guessing there will be plenty left. We've been sent an initial allocation of 1,083 with more available if needed. I know this game has defeat written all over it, but it will still be disappointing if we can't fill the away section.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ield-a-161118/

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Due to helping to regenerate the Cuban economy for a couple of weeks, for the first time in many years I won't be attending our annual humiliation at the Six Finger Stadium. I'm a bit surprised no mention has been made on here about how many tickets we've sold. After being restricted to ST holders and Lifeline members etc they go on general sale tomorrow and I'm guessing there will be plenty left. We've been sent an initial allocation of 1,083 with more available if needed. I know this game has defeat written all over it, but it will still be disappointing if we can't fill the away section.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ield-a-161118/
    It's a lose-lose though. If we sell out the away end, every one of those fans will be subject to the ritual humiliation. If we don't sell it out, we'll be mocked for our poor support. Either way it'll be humiliating. I've been away to Field Mill three times in my life, and each time I promised I'd never go again. In fact, the only times I've ever left a Notts match early were at Field Mill. Or whatever the hell it's called these days.

Now I live abroad, I can't go. I do have iFollow, meaning I can watch from the comfort of my own home, but I am seriously considering not bothering, and perhaps going to watch a local live match instead. I just can't stomach it to be honest.

Even in the past few years when we've had somewhat decent teams and been in good form our players haven't been able to get themselves up for the game against Mansfield and this squad of absolute tripe struggles to motivate itself enough to perform against Cheltenham, they don't deserve my support and I'm not willing to put myself through another piss poor performance against them.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Even in the past few years when we've had somewhat decent teams and been in good form our players haven't been able to get themselves up for the game against Mansfield and this squad of absolute tripe struggles to motivate itself enough to perform against Cheltenham, they don't deserve my support and I'm not willing to put myself through another piss poor performance against them.

This^^^ Even tho we lose on a regular basis, it used to be a must attend match for me. Not any more. Could be worse though???

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...09422945845248

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    This^^^ Even tho we lose on a regular basis, it used to be a must attend match for me. Not any more. Could be worse though???

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...09422945845248
    Hopefully he lasts long enough to come and see us on Boxing Day

New manager bounce and all that.

1 - 2 to Notts!

They don't come and see me when I am not well. So why should I bother.